1064 4 2017-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ashlandaerial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 550725 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got an S900 (used Model) and I am a total newb to teh A2 Flight System and setup.
I plugged in A2 to Make sure controller was setup etc. The aircraft sounded normal no beeping etc. It asked me to upgrade.

Now on startup. I have two ESC's the back right and back right side esc's both are beeping and blinking green on and off. The A2 LED Flashes read although after messing with the controller and recalibating, I got it to turn green (flashing) for a bit then now its back to red, but either way, the whole time these esc's are beeping / green and I can't figure it out.

Anyone have any ideas?

2017-3-11
Use props
hyat15
New

Australia

Hi your controller has reverted to a quad during update, go to model and select Hex
2017-3-12
Use props
ashlandaerial
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

thank you, I thought I had done that, but will double check and may have to remap everything.  Thanks!
2017-3-13
Use props
ashlandaerial
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

That was definitely it. Had to reset everything.  Also it seems my connection through usb is a little sketchy. Sometimes it doesn't recognize my pmu or imu and it gives no status. I have to disconnect and reconnect several times until recognizes it, which is weird. Any how, thanks for the advice, it definitely pointed me in the right direction!
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

ashlandaerial Posted at 2017-3-14 07:01
That was definitely it. Had to reset everything.  Also it seems my connection through usb is a little sketchy. Sometimes it doesn't recognize my pmu or imu and it gives no status. I have to disconnect and reconnect several times until recognizes it, which is weird. Any how, thanks for the advice, it definitely pointed me in the right direction!

Good to hear you got that sorted. For the USB issue, you might want to try another cable to see if that helps make the connection more consistent.
2017-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules