DJI Go4 Download Photos and Videos
8545 14 2017-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans46399d72
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30190 ft
Indonesia

There used to be a download option when sifting through the photos and videos on the DJI GO App while still connected. This is DJI GO4 and Android.
Who is the genius that removed it?? Am I missing something?? What has changed??

It is super simple. I want to get one or two photos directly from the drone to my phone through the app to get straight onto instagram. I used to do this and it was very simple before when I flew my phantom 4 but now the download option has dissapeared and all i have to chose from is a favourite button and a trash can. USELESSS!!!!!

Please tell me I am so stupid that I have missed some simple change that has been made. It was so simple before.

2017-3-11
Use props
Pigs in space
lvl.1
France

If you are stupid I'm too. If someone could help on this it will be great
2017-3-12
Use props
The Rev
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United States

You need to go into your Camera settings and enable Auto Sync HD Photo
2017-3-12
Use props
fans46399d72
lvl.1
Indonesia

The Rev Posted at 2017-3-12 12:58

I looked through all the settings on the remote and never found anything that mentioned autosync HD photo. Can you clarify?
2017-3-13
Use props
fans46399d72
lvl.1
Indonesia

The Rev Posted at 2017-3-12 12:58

Oh i was looking in the wrong spot. I have this option already selected in the camera options. So I still can't see or download photos to my phone.

2017-3-13
Use props
fans46399d72
lvl.1
Indonesia

OK I figured this out. I had previously changed my settings to only capture RAW photos. So if it is not JPG it will not show the download button. This is not very intuitive of the app developer to do this. If I select a raw photo I have no options but if I select a JPG I have options to download.

1. They should state that you cannot download RAW files if you happen to select them instead of nothing happening at all.
2. For goodness sake when will we be able to download RAW files? Phones and tablets these days are now able to process these files.

2017-3-13
Use props
brillytrust
lvl.1

Bangladesh

With a lot of changes done to the DJI Go 4 application since my last walkthrough, I thought I would make an updated version. Enjoy!
DJI Go 4 In-Depth App Walkthrough
2018-8-16
Use props
djiuser_M6ScbxAI4glY
New

United States

Have the Mavic 2 Pro with smart controller.  I can't locate the raw files in any folder.  Where did DJI hide them?
2020-5-26
Use props
djiuser_M6ScbxAI4glY
New

United States

Have the Mavic 2 Pro with smart controller.  I can't locate the raw files in any folder.  Where did DJI hide them?
2020-5-26
Use props
djiuser_M6ScbxAI4glY
New

United States

Mavic 2 Pro with smart controller.  I can't locate the DNG files  so I can move them.
2020-5-26
Use props
PHX120
lvl.1

United States

Reference the above downloading issue.  Ive always been able to "Batch Select" and download multiple pics to my iPad at once.  Somewhere this when away, and I'm no longer able to batch download.  I can individually select, and download, but when I select the batch, the download icon no longer pops up in the bottom left...Anyone know the fix?
2021-12-22
Use props
leonelstanly
lvl.1

Spain

Use instazoom.mobi to download and zoom instagram profile picture: https://instazoom.mobi/tr/
2022-5-11
Use props
leonelstanly
lvl.1

Spain

brillytrust Posted at 2018-8-16 05:56
With a lot of changes done to the DJI Go 4 application since my last walkthrough, I thought I would make an updated version. Enjoy!
DJI Go 4 In-Depth App Walkthrough

Use instazoom.mobi
2022-5-11
Use props
djiuser_7fuL0Vl3I6jI
New

Austria

I have been using this application it is very safe instagram downloader instazoomhd
2022-5-20
Use props
djiuser_o3VDsomZnuSQ
New

Pakistan

Instagram is a good way of entertainment and I often download videos from Instagram to enjoy them later.
2023-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules