Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Weird video artifacts
1137 2 2017-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bigdps
lvl.4
Canada

This is maybe my 4th or 5th flight and I am curious about my camera. When I turn or do a moment, there is almost "always" an artifact problem. Could it be that the memory card is not fast enough? I'm talking about the SD card that came with it. I have enclosed a picture of a 4K video playing the sequence and showing the glitch. Sometimes it might just be one line of glitch going across horizontally.

One of the glitches

One of the glitches
2017-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please upload the original from the SD card to dropbox then send me the link?
Please do not rename the original files. I'll help to check it.
2017-3-13
Use props
Sl1mS4di3
lvl.1

Australia

Hi DJI Mindy, I thought I may just add to this thread instead of creating a new one.
I received my Mavic on the 4th March and Have flown it numerous times. Each time I've flown the Mavic and have either lowered the drone or turned aggressively, there has been a ridiculous amount of interference on the footage.
My friend also purchased one not long after myself and he has not had this issue at all, so that rules out common occurrence.  
here is a link to the full high-res test footage for you to view.
[url=%5Burl%5Dhttps://1drv.ms/v/s!Ah_nmm-ombLGmghQmcaRbzaMXtHx[/url] ]camera test footage[/url]
2017-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules