Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
re: Radar Icon
1867 4 2017-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geoffz
First Officer
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone know of a detailed youtube video where the Radar functionality is explained?

I've read a description but still don't quite know how to decipher it.

Thanks

2017-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello geoffz, here is the video tutorial which use Phantom 3 Professional as an example for your reference.
Hope it will helps.
2017-3-13
Use props
geoffz
First Officer
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-13 00:01
Hello geoffz, here is the video tutorial which use Phantom 3 Professional as an example for your reference.
Hope it will helps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf9PGfLXEsI

Only my Mavic screen....I see just a basic 'rader' screen and NOT all the other readouts.  How do I have all this information displayed on my screen at the bottom left?
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

geoffz Posted at 2017-3-14 20:46
Only my Mavic screen....I see just a basic 'rader' screen and NOT all the other readouts.  How do I have all this information displayed on my screen at the bottom left?

Could you please clarify what mobile device you are using and what's your DJI GO app version?
If convenient, please post a screenshot of your DJI GO app here.
2017-3-15
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

geoffz Posted at 2017-3-14 20:46

I see just a basic 'rader' screen and NOT all the other readouts

Assuming that you're using DJI Go 4 (the latest version of the app), your screen won't look identical to the one in Mindy's video because it's from an older version of the app. The information about the radar in that video is equally relevant to the newer version, though.
2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules