Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems on Iphone screen whenincreasing white balance
546 2 2017-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boenaparte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1089393 ft
Hong Kong

HI everyone one. I am having a strange issue and woudl like to see if someone else is having or has had the same issue before.
I have ben flying with the same hardware at total of 10hours now, and everything was fine until last sunday. Sunday when I connected my phone (Iphone 7+), the screen was all white and black like a zebra (please see the picture below).

I've now realized that the more I put white balance the more zerba marks I get. Please see below the pictures.

Now I want to confirm that this doesn not affect the actual video take from the drone but only the image being sent to my phone.
FYI i have rebotted, remote, drone and phone mutiple times and no changes.

PLease advise.

Best
Charles

File_003.png
File_004.png
File_005.png
File_006.png
File_007.png
File_002.png
File_001.png
2017-3-12
Use props
Landbo
First Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Hi.

It's a camera settings, you can turn off and on. The stripes just shows you do not overexpose your pictures/video when they lacking on the screen (the sensor is saturated where the stripes appear). Zebra stripes does not shows up on the video or your photo's on the SD card.

Regards Leif.
2017-3-12
Use props
Boenaparte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1089393 ft
Hong Kong

Landbo Posted at 2017-3-12 22:00
Hi.

It's a camera settings, you can turn off and on. The stripes just shows you do not overexpose your pictures/video when they lacking on the screen (the sensor is saturated where the stripes appear). Zebra stripes does not shows up on the video or your photo's on the SD card.

ok thanks I have tried to look on the app but because I don't have my drone connected I can't double check, I will try tonight and confirm thanks Landbo
2017-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules