Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Warranty issue
638 3 2017-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bryvale
lvl.2
Flight distance : 475830 ft
United States

I ordered my phantom 3 standard on February 15th  2016 and received it on February 20, 2016. My drone malfunctioned on February 18 2017. I opened a case on the 20th and sent it in the 21st. Ever since the ive been getting nothing but thr run around from dji. They sent me a bill for the repair but it should be under warranty. What am i missing?
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We sincerely apologize for the delay and trouble, bryvale.
Just checked your case, data analysis task has been created, it's under progress recently, and we've informed our analysis engineers again to help you handle it as soon as possible then contact you with the analysis result.
2017-3-13
Use props
bryvale
lvl.2
Flight distance : 475830 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-13 19:15
We sincerely apologize for the delay and trouble, bryvale.
Just checked your case, data analysis task has been created, it's under progress recently, and we've informed our analysis engineers again to help you handle it as soon as possible then contact you with the analysis result.

Can you clarify the issue with my case?
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

bryvale Posted at 2017-3-14 09:47
Can you clarify the issue with my case?

Our support called you for the details about warranty. You can also visit here for the warranty peroid for the gimbal camera (6 months): http://www.dji.com/service/policy
The data analysis is under progress recently, we will contact you once it's done to let you know the analysis result, appreciate your patience. W.png
2017-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules