Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Traveling with drone Laws st thomas st kitts st martin haiti puerto rico
49 3 2017-3-14 02:22:53
coopy1975\
Beginner

Hello i want to know if taking my drone to saint martin saint thomas saint kitts puerto rico and haiti on a cruise from florida ... does anyone know the laws and flight restrictions on these islands if any ...

Thanks in advance .... UK
2017-3-14 02:22:53
Use props
Macstrax
Hobbyist
United States

Not sure about the flight restrictions. I was just on a cruise to those ports of call. Did not bring my Mavic as the cruise line (Royal Caribbean) prohibits drones on board. I could have probably gotten it on when we initially departed. The problem is when visiting in a port and re boarding, the ship has X-ray and detectors. I didn't feel like taking the chance on a drone that I had for only 3 weeks. Good luck.
2017-3-14 15:05:09
Use props
coopy1975\
Beginner
United Kingdom

Yeah im on royal carribean also ... so not gonna take it as they said wont be allowed to board with it {:4_142:}{:4_142:}{:4_142:}
2017-3-15 23:17:42
Use props
rblades
Beginner
United States

that is a let down   I can understand why they don't allow  drones to be flown on board  but if you keep pack away till your at a port and only use when on the land   maybe its something they can't find a way to bill you for   
2017-3-16 03:45:15
Use props
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules

Close

DJI RecommendsPrevious /1 Next