Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Warranty Worldwide?
3991 9 2017-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TAiS46
New

Thailand

Hi there,

I just asked the DJI chat if the warranty will be world wide if I buy a Mavic in Thailand.
The answer was no, I only can use the warranty in Thailand.

When I ask the authorized shop in Thailand they told me that the warranty is worldwide

I am staying here for 2 month in Thailand and would love to make some nice shots.
After this 2 month I will be back in Germany. But I would like to have the warranty also in Germany.

Any ideas?

Thanks
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the confusion caused, for a further explanation, we do not provide international warranty recently, which you could check on our official website here: http://www.dji.com/service/policy
I just PMed you, please help me confirm the information needed, we'll forward this concern to our related department, and improve the service.
In.png

2017-3-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I've received your PM, appreciate for your cooperation, we've informed the dealer about this concern, will keep improving our service, thanks again for your supporting!
2017-3-14
Use props
TAiS46
New

Thailand

Thank you. There should be something like an international warranty. Maybe only on few parts like the camera or compass.
I remember when I was for a holiday in the US with my phantom for 3 weeks. After a few days I got a problem with my gimbal.
It would be great if I could take my phantom to a authorized reseller and he is fixing the problem.
Anyway I fixed it by my own but it would be much easier to have an international warranty which will cover such things.
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

TAiS46 Posted at 2017-3-15 00:00
Thank you. There should be something like an international warranty. Maybe only on few parts like the camera or compass.
I remember when I was for a holiday in the US with my phantom for 3 weeks. After a few days I got a problem with my gimbal.
It would be great if I could take my phantom to a authorized reseller and he is fixing the problem.

Thank you for your feedback, we've forwarded your suggestion to our management department.
2017-3-15
Use props
djiuser_6YpbiZbzlQlw
lvl.1

Lithuania

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-15 03:19
Thank you for your feedback, we've forwarded your suggestion to our management department.

What did the department consider? Since i't over a year after your comment.
2018-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_6YpbiZbzlQlw Posted at 2018-4-12 01:31
What did the department consider? Since i't over a year after your comment.

The policy still hasn't been changed, we are working on expanding our service around the world and please allow us more time, thanks for your attention.
2018-4-12
Use props
djiuser_JAQC7fnBbCfj
New

Thailand

thinking about buying DJI, but without international warranty seem to be a big gamble.
2019-1-30
Use props
Vegasdad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3471283 ft
United States

djiuser_JAQC7fnBbCfj Posted at 1-30 00:49
thinking about buying DJI, but without international warranty seem to be a big gamble.

I hear ya my friends I2 just fell out of the sky and he just put his ne X& on and it just fell 50’ and all DJI says it will cost him close to $1000 to repair no warranty since he bought in Thialand. I mean he just got over $10,000 in camarea and lens and his first flight
2019-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Vegasdad Posted at 4-20 17:04
I hear ya my friends I2 just fell out of the sky and he just put his ne X& on and it just fell 50’ and all DJI says it will cost him close to $1000 to repair no warranty since he bought in Thialand. I mean he just got over $10,000 in camarea and lens and his first flight

Hi Vegasdad, we still don't provide the international warranty, warranty service can only be applied at the corresponding repair center where he/she purchased the product, otherwise, it will be a paid service. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your understanding.
2019-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules