Unable to activate license key - Assistant2 not connecting
1295 3 2017-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavmedia
lvl.1
Australia

I purchased a prores license key and 480gb CINESSD card last week and have spent the past 4 days trying to get DJI Assistant2 to recognise my Inspire2, to activate the prores license key. Have read related issues on this forum - changed usb cables, uploaded the Assistant2 software many many times (1.1.0), changed the order i do things and turned security wall off while uploading the software. I connect the inspire2 to my imac with a usb cable, turn on inspire2, inspire symbol appears on imac, open Assistant2 and front pg appears with connecting animation and no further - Assistant2 does not recognise the inspire2. I'm using an imac with OS 10.8.5. Can anyone please help me with this problem? Is there any other way i can activate the prores license key without having to use Assistant2 ? thank youmav
South Australian filmmaker
Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Authorised drone pilot and operator.

Flying commercially for 20 months with a phantom 3 pro.
Recently purchased the Inspire 2 with prores license key.

2017-3-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You would need to use the Assistant 2 in order to activate the licenses on the back end. Just to make sure I'm visually on the same page, the I2 icon appears after connecting the aircraft to the Assistant 2 program, but the firmware, license section etc. is blank? Have you tried a different computer with a newer OS or looked into updating your current OS?
2017-3-14
Use props
Charles78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 277001 ft
United States

I am having the same issue. Tried 2 cables reinstalled Assistant 2 multiple time of 3 different computer with different version of Windows. The software does not recognize the inspire 2. I simply get a window telling me to connect the aircraft.
Did online Chat twice now with DJI with little help.
I am at a loss

Tried getting support from
2017-3-26
Use props
David_Heisler
New
United States

Im having the same exact issue..DJI says reload software..ugh not working..I purchase INspire 2 with X7
2018-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules