Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Waiting for repair estimate
12Next >
3948 73 2017-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Njw83
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89767 ft
United Kingdom

CAS-484993-D6Q0N9
Mavic arrived March 9th 15:41 according to the Repair Progress Inquiry. Was hoping to have had an estimate by now at least. Already bored of drone ownership if every issue / crash is going to mean a month without the drone.

2017-3-14
Use props
fans837a2358
Second Officer
Flight distance : 348307 ft
United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans837a2358 Posted at 2017-3-14 05:05
I have only just sent mine (after 6 days of owning it) and am not happy about them taking a month to repair a known issue!!!

It doesn't take a month to repair, what is your case# and I will research it.
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Your Mavic only arrived March 9th, it's take some days to go from the loading docks to logistics and moved to the proper department.
I do see a note added today that it's been evaluated and it's a non-warranty repair and you should be getting a repair estimate soon.
2017-3-14
Use props
Njw83
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-14 09:22
Your Mavic only arrived March 9th, it's take some days to go from the loading docks to logistics and moved to the proper department.
I do see a note added today that it's been evaluated and it's a non-warranty repair and you should be getting a repair estimate soon.

you say 'only arrived march 9th' like I should be grateful its being looked at so soon!

its a £1000 product and so far the after sales support hasn't matched up to the product price.

Yes its a non warranty repair that I'm paying for but that shouldn't affect the speed of the service I should receive
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Njw83 Posted at 2017-3-14 10:25
you say 'only arrived march 9th' like I should be grateful its being looked at so soon!

its a £1000 product and so far the after sales support hasn't matched up to the product price.

Every package that gets delivered goes through a receiving process and each box is opened and all contents photographed then moved through different departments as the process moves along. It's not done in a day or two.
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Njw83 Posted at 2017-3-14 10:57
Actually it should be done in a day or two... literally!

"It will take 1-2 working days to conduct damage assessment. "

Yes, it takes 1-2 days for assessment, but I'm talking about the time from when the shipping trucks drop of the packages to the loading docks. It takes time to move and sort packages.
2017-3-14
Use props
Njw83
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-14 10:26
Every package that gets delivered goes through a receiving process and each box is opened and all contents photographed then moved through different departments as the process moves along. It's not done in a day or two.

Actually it should be done in a day or two... literally!

"It will take 1-2 working days to conduct damage assessment. "

2017-3-14
Use props
Njw83
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-14 10:57
Yes, it takes 1-2 days for assessment, but I'm talking about the time from when the shipping trucks drop of the packages to the loading docks. It takes time to move and sort packages.

And I've factored that in. It actually arrived March 7th 10:25 according to UPS. it wasn't marked as received by DJI until March 9th 15:41.

From being marked received it says please wait 1-2 days... This is now the end of the 3rd day of waiting for a quote.
2017-3-14
Use props
mtbeer
lvl.1
United States

I shipped mine in Feb 17th.  Delivered Feb 21st.  Damage wasn't assessed until March 1st.  Now it's March 14 and my status is still "Under Repairs."  So... contrary to what DJI-Ken is saying, yes, it does in fact take at least a month.  I am beyond frustrated with DJI Support at this point.
They make it sound like they'll look into your case and expedite it, and they say all kinds of fluffy things in these forums for PR reasons, but they don't actually follow through with any of it.
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mtbeer Posted at 2017-3-14 13:19
I shipped mine in Feb 17th.  Delivered Feb 21st.  Damage wasn't assessed until March 1st.  Now it's March 14 and my status is still "Under Repairs."  So... contrary to what DJI-Ken is saying, yes, it does in fact take at least a month.  I am beyond frustrated with DJI Support at this point.
They make it sound like they'll look into your case and expedite it, and they say all kinds of fluffy things in these forums for PR reasons, but they don't actually follow through with any of it.

Hello mtbeer, I have checked your case with our support team and they have explained the status of your case to you via email.
I'm sorry for the frustration and we are following up your case actively.
2017-3-14
Use props
The Rev
Captain
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

I sent mine in for repair yesterday and will be very disappointed if it takes a month under the Care refresh.
2017-3-15
Use props
Njw83
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Approaching the end of day 4 with no quote still..
2017-3-15
Use props
Njw83
lvl.4
United Kingdom

having past 5pm in the Netherlands now I'm guessing thats ANOTHER day gone and still not even a quote for repair! God knows how long the actual repair will take if they have even got the parts.

Completely fallen out of love with the idea of this now and will put it on eBay .... if it ever gets returned.
2017-3-15
Use props
Grotto13
Captain
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Hi all ! Just want to say Everyone just needs to be patient . I am also in same situation. Mine should arrive there today. These are very hiteck machines that do what they do. There are many different feature  options that all need to be checked out when they arrive. Whether you have the refresh pkg like me or warranty work or even non warranty work. Things take time. There are many other aircrafts in que. Dji Mindy and others are very helpful in getting cases started and seeing them through. Yes it sucks to be out your craft for a while but they are making precise repairs that shouldn't be rushed so that its proper when it's returned . Thank you dji in advance for all help and dealing with all these impatient people
2017-3-15
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

My drone took a month to repair .... therefore all drones take a month to repair.... nice braining.
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Grotto13 Posted at 2017-3-15 08:13
Hi all ! Just want to say Everyone just needs to be patient . I am also in same situation. Mine should arrive there today. These are very hiteck machines that do what they do. There are many different feature  options that all need to be checked out when they arrive. Whether you have the refresh pkg like me or warranty work or even non warranty work. Things take time. There are many other aircrafts in que. Dji Mindy and others are very helpful in getting cases started and seeing them through. Yes it sucks to be out your craft for a while but they are making precise repairs that shouldn't be rushed so that its proper when it's returned . Thank you dji in advance for all help and dealing with all these impatient people

Thank you for the kind post, we really appreciate it.
2017-3-15
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Grotto13 Posted at 2017-3-15 08:13
Hi all ! Just want to say Everyone just needs to be patient . I am also in same situation. Mine should arrive today. These are very hiteck machines that do what they do. There are many different feature  options that all need to be checked out when they arrive. Whether you have the refresh pkg like me or warranty work or even non warranty work. Things take time. There are many other aircrafts in que. Dji Mindy and others are very helpful in getting cases started and seeing them through. Yes it sucks to be out your craft for a while but they are making precise repairs that shouldn't be rushed so that its proper when it's returned . Thank you dji in advance for all help and dealing with all these impatient people

Thank you dji in advance for all help and dealing with all these impatient people

Two weeks ago today you wrote that you had crashed your Mavic and were about to send it in, so does this mean that you've been waiting about two weeks?

If so, I'm glad that you're willing to be patient, but before calling people impatient you should keep in mind that some posting here have been waiting a bit longer than you have.
2017-3-15
Use props
Grotto13
Captain
United States

Yes my issue happened about 2 weeks ago. Between work and life I wasn't able to send it in till last week. Before even sending it in on my case ticket they said it would be 5 business days to arrive to CA just from the ground shipping. So today it should arrive to dji. I'm not expecting it to be checked in right away because they said it may take a few business days for it to be processed to check in. Then they said it may take few more business days to get to testing. Then a few more business days for invoice then a few more business days for repair then a few more business days for repair testing then finally a few more business days to have it goto shipping then finally I'm expecting the same 5 business days as it was to get to CA for repairs to finally return home to me. That sounds like expect a month or month an maybe even week or 2 longer depending on repairs needed. Every case is going to be different. Some repairs maybe quicker then others so some may get there craft back sooner. It is what it is and every part of the repair chain goes to the expert who just deals with that part of the repair process. If dji pay for ground shipping and on average for most of us it takes 5 business days to ground delivery to dji and another 5 to receive it back I don't know how any1 can think they going to get it back in 2 weeks. Dji has been very forth coming about the time things take and there are a lot of us that need repairs. At least they are doing these repairs and getting us back up in air even if it does take a month. Also it is great that dji monitor all of the chat topics and give all advise they can so maybe we can resolve some issues yourself before having to even send it in. Just think for a second , if your PC break and you need to send it back to manufacturer, how fast you think that will come back? I have a metal detector that took almost 2 months to get back from a repair. There was no chat room or online support , just a voicemail and they never return calls. This stuff is different then just bringing your car down the street to be repaired. Just be patient. It will be worth wait. Use this time to learn all you can about your aircraft so hopefully you won't have to send it back in future. It is a bad ass craft when its flying right and it is what it is. Making people angry doesn't always help thing's. This isn't Burger king and you can't always have things your way. Sorry for the rant but patience will help keep your blood pressure lower. You will get your craft back soon and be having a great time flying around soon enough. Thanks again
May the force be with you!
2017-3-15
Use props
Grotto13
Captain
United States

P.s I'll be glad to keep you All posted on repair process and looking forward to posting some nice video's in future. Patience young grasshoppers & Good luck to All of you! happy flying!
2017-3-15
Use props
Njw83
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Grotto13 Posted at 2017-3-15 12:47
Yes my issue happened about 2 weeks ago. Between work and life I wasn't able to send it in till last week. Before even sending it in on my case ticket they said it would be 5 business days to arrive to CA just from the ground shipping. So today it should arrive to dji. I'm not expecting it to be checked in right away because they said it may take a few business days for it to be processed to check in. Then they said it may take few more business days to get to testing. Then a few more business days for invoice then a few more business days for repair then a few more business days for repair testing then finally a few more business days to have it goto shipping then finally I'm expecting the same 5 business days as it was to get to CA for repairs to finally return home to me. That sounds like expect a month or month an maybe even week or 2 longer depending on repairs needed. Every case is going to be different. Some repairs maybe quicker then others so some may get there craft back sooner. It is what it is and every part of the repair chain goes to the expert who just deals with that part of the repair process. If dji pay for ground shipping and on average for most of us it takes 5 business days to ground delivery to dji and another 5 to receive it back I don't know how any1 can think they going to get it back in 2 weeks. Dji has been very forth coming about the time things take and there are a lot of us that need repairs. At least they are doing these repairs and getting us back up in air even if it does take a month. Also it is great that dji monitor all of the chat topics and give all advise they can so maybe we can resolve some issues yourself before having to even send it in. Just think for a second , if your PC break and you need to send it back to manufacturer, how fast you think that will come back? I have a metal detector that took almost 2 months to get back from a repair. There was no chat room or online support , just a voicemail and they never return calls. This stuff is different then just bringing your car down the street to be repaired. Just be patient. It will be worth wait. Use this time to learn all you can about your aircraft so hopefully you won't have to send it back in future. It is a bad ass craft when its flying right and it is what it is. Making people angry doesn't always help thing's. This isn't Burger king and you can't always have things your way. Sorry for the rant but patience will help keep your blood pressure lower. You will get your craft back soon and be having a great time flying around soon enough. Thanks again
May the force be with you!

Please stop posting on this thread.. if your happy to wait a month thats good for you.

I for one expect that if something says "1-2 days for inspection" that it shouldn't take 4 days and counting.

2017-3-16
Use props
Grotto13
Captain
United States

I will stop posting here njw.  I'm sorry your in holding pattern like rest of us. Believe me, I'd love to have my baby back before a months time !  I was just trying to say have a bit of patience . If they got it in on March 9th and don't  forget there are 2 weekend non business  days between then and now it's only really been few days. Give them a chance to make things right for you. I'm sure they are very busy with a lot of us. If most of us have the refresh pkg , we are all vip, unfortunately there is also a VIP line. I'm sure that there isn't a tech just there sitting doing nothing waiting for your drone to reach them to fix. They are backed up a bit and we need to give them a chance. Anyway I will stop posting on your thread and wish you happy flying when you finally do receive your mav back. Good luck !
2017-3-16
Use props
fans1e15c3f0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66280 ft
United States

Sounds like you need to calm down and be a little more patient.. this is not how you treat someone who is fixing your item whether you are paying for the repair or not.. some businesses don't offer any repair at all.. Have a little respect for others..
2017-3-16
Use props
ciano
Flight distance : 118655 ft
Italy

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-14 10:26

hello I have not received news from assistance in Holland I can get my news is a case DOA CAS-510354-H4M2W9 thanks
2017-3-21
Use props
ciano
Italy

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-15 08:46
Thank you for the kind post, we really appreciate it.

hello I have not received news from assistance in Holland I can get my news is a case DOA CAS-510354-H4M2W9 thanks
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

ciano Posted at 2017-3-21 07:05

Your aircraft was only delivered to the repair center yesterday, please be patient and give it some time.
It shows you've already contacted them 9 times in the last 2 days asking for an update and also saying that you need your aircraft back this week.
Again, please be patient.
2017-3-21
Use props
Mcdudeflut
Second Officer
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

To all enthousiast how are contacting DJI multiple times a day or week ranting or asking about the status of their repair or swap.
I have made a post about my experience during a DJI care replacement /repair.
It covers most of your questions about what to expect.
You can read it here
Hope this will give some answers to your questions
2017-3-21
Use props
ciano
Italy

Hello please can you contrallare my case? and request the assistance in the Netherlands because it is from 4 days they have my procedure for DOA Mavic and I have not heard of me urgently need to work my case is CAS-510354-H4M2W9 thanks
2017-3-23
Use props
ciano
Italy

CAS-484993-D6Q0N9
Mavic arrived March 9th 15:41 according to the Repair Progress Inquiry. Was hoping to have had an estimate by now at least. Already bored of drone ownership if every issue / crash is going to mean a month without the drone.
2017-3-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

ciano Posted at 2017-3-23 07:52
CAS-484993-D6Q0N9

I see in the case notes you've contacted DJI inquiring about your repair 14 times in the last 5 days.
You aircraft was only dropped off by UPS 3 days ago. You need to be patient, it can take several days for your package to go from the loading docks and received in and moved through logistics and then to the evaluation department.
The entire process can take 1-2 weeks from when received into logistics.
2017-3-23
Use props
Njw83
lvl.4
United Kingdom

AKA... you will be without your drone for at least a month if everything goes smoothly!
2017-3-25
Use props
fans2a063cdb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4304 ft
United States

I figured I would chime in on this, as the service I have received is below par. I bought the drone in early February & waited 3 weeks for DJI to ship it. Upon receiving the drone I noticed one of the rear lights did not work, I sent it in next day which was March 2nd. It is now the 25th and DJI has still not finished its assessment. It still says "Verified" . I have to say DJI has the worst customer service by far of any retailer I have dealt with. You would assume spending a $1000 dollars with someone, they would treat you like a customer. It appears to me that if DJI cant grow quick enough in the right way, the wheels will fall off the bus. The capital can exceed their ability to grow properly.{:4_157:}
2017-3-25
Use props
OOO
Captain
Flight distance : 3319262 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

This is my case
IMG_0862.PNG
2017-3-25
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We're very sorry about it, what's your case number?
2017-3-25
Use props
OOO
Captain
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-3-25 19:53
We're very sorry about it, what's your case number?

CAS-466411-R1X5L6
21 days for shipment and 12 days for conducting damage assessment?

Thank you very much.
2017-3-25
Use props
fanse947e2a8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91365 ft
France

Hello!
New to the forum, so i don't know if ok to post my issue here.
My mavic Pro hit a wall after going into atti mode and becoming unresponsive. I filed a repair request and got a case number: CAS-531388-M9T1C2
I live in France which is where i purchased the unit, however. My french is not very good so I did the repair request in english.
After checking in the repair inquiry it says that i should receive a document to print so i can ship it, but the address is in California...... How do i change this info and get my unit shipped close to home?

Thank you.

2017-3-26
Use props
fanse947e2a8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91365 ft
France

Hello!
New to the forum, so i don't know if ok to post my issue here.
My mavic Pro hit a wall after going into atti mode and becoming unresponsive. I filed a repair request and got a case number: CAS-531388-M9T1C2
I live in France which is where i purchased the unit, however. My french is not very good so I did the repair request in english.
After checking in the repair inquiry it says that i should receive a document to print so i can ship it, but the address is in California...... How do i change this info and get my unit shipped close to home?

Thank you.

2017-3-26
Use props
rogermbyrne
lvl.1

Germany

Interesting comment since mine is now with you for 40 days  and no response from Mods on threads or PMs and DJI support delete tickets inquiring to its status.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-87631-2-1.html
2017-3-26
Use props
OOO
Captain
  • >>>
Turkey

I have sent all items comes with my fly more combo package to the DJI. Today I came across to a YouTube video and I totally understand this guy's frustration. I hope my story won't progress into a horror story. Dear DJI team, I want my aircraft to be repaired or replaced, but there was no problem with my controller, chargers and original DJI shoulder bag. Thus, I want these items back with the repaired or replaced aircraft. They were brand new and used only 2-3 times.

2017-3-26
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

rogermbyrne Posted at 2017-3-26 04:22
Interesting comment since mine is now with you for 40 days  and no response from Mods on threads or PMs and DJI support delete tickets inquiring to its status.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-87631-2-1.html

Hi, I checked your case, it's shipped out three days ago. You should receive it any time.   The post you mentioned was deleted because it's considered a duplicate post since you posted the issue already.
2017-3-26
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules