Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin M Acting Cuckoo - Restore to Factory Default?
12080 4 2017-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kriegs
lvl.1

United States

My brand new Ronin-M has major issues. It will turn on. But it will not calibrate. We've done everything correctly. But the latest thing it does is...the tilt axis constantly wobbles up and down on its own. Goes from 99 to 0 to -99 on screen even if its standing still. I have tried updating the firmware on my Mac using both 2.2 and 2.4 versions of Assistant. At this point, I would love to just start over. Is there any way to restore to factory default? Can't find in the manual or anywhere online.
Yesterday during our shoot, it kept turning off by itself. When we brought it home, tried calibrating it. That's when these issues started. Smelled a burning and side of Ronin got super hot. Guessing the motor was working over time.

Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

2017-3-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

In the Assistant Software, you can hit "default" on the bottom right hand corner of the program. In addition, there is a "restore to default" button in the Assistant app as well via the More section.
2017-3-14
Use props
kriegs
lvl.1

United States

Thx. I hit that button in the app, and it has helped some. But still having exact same issue as this:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=56644&pid=733159&page=1&extra=&mobile=2#pid733159

This all started happening after I tried to update the firmware via Mac app.
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

kriegs Posted at 2017-3-15 00:46
Thx. I hit that button in the app, and it has helped some. But still having exact same issue as this:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=56644&pid=733159&page=1&extra=&mobile=2#pid733159

Have you tried making a vertical adjustment like what was being mentioned in that thread to see whether that makes a difference? If this still persists, then you may need to send it in for service.
2017-3-15
Use props
djiuser_LHrkiYNrHpFT
New

France

hi! someone sold me his ronin m but he cant remember The passeword and he dont remember his account. Can you help me please? how can I access to settings for autotune stability please
2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules