Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video player/editor for 4K video
1598 7 2017-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dmitry495
lvl.3
Flight distance : 791194 ft
Russia

Hi everybody,

Can someone you advise a good soft for a laptop to watch/ edit 4K video in H.264/265 from P4P? I tried freeware VLC Player, but it didn't work. At 4K and 2.7K the picture freezes, gets blurred and virtually disappears.

Thanks in advance.
2017-3-14
Use props
Propwash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

You could try K-LITE CODAC PACK standard which includes Media player classic.I tried VLC with the same results as you before becoming aware that certain settings within VLC can improve its performance as is the same with any codec pack i'm told.Your computers power is also a significant factor.I know for sure there will be a lot more informative replies to your questions from the far more experienced contributors on this forum.Geebax for one is worth paying attention to on this subject.  
2017-3-14
Use props
Esc4p3
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi guys, need a little help, should i pick 13inch Macbook pro 2012 i7 processor with good SSD memory and 16GB RAM, or you prefer macbook pro retina display i5, 8GB RAM?? confused 0.0

which one renders smoothly in 4k Videos or editing videos like in After Effects. or Final X Pro.? thx
2017-3-14
Use props
Dmitry495
lvl.3
Flight distance : 791194 ft
Russia

Propwash Posted at 2017-3-14 11:49
You could try K-LITE CODAC PACK standard which includes Media player classic.I tried VLC with the same results as you before becoming aware that certain settings within VLC can improve its performance as is the same with any codec pack i'm told.Your computers power is also a significant factor.I know for sure there will be a lot more informative replies to your questions from the far more experienced contributors on this forum.Geebax for one is worth paying attention to on this subject.

Propwash,

Thanks. Never realized before that viewing videos could be a bit sophisticated subject.
2017-3-15
Use props
Doolz
New

Canada

I have the same problem, video is black, tried apple compressor to convert the file but can't figure it out. Does anyone know how to take 4K H265 files and make them editable on a Mac? it's a new Mac book pro..
2017-3-17
Use props
fansfbd82212
Banned

Japan

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-3-29
Use props
barrry
New

Philippines

try KingVideoPlayer.com