GS Pro - Still Not Working Properly [RESOLVED!]
1249 3 2017-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrawsWithLight.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2136716 ft
United Kingdom

Had another go with GS Pro this weekend, following my earlier thread that I can't get it to shoot in RAW, I still can't, Grrrrr! I'll leave  this issue for now though......

I created a 3DMap Area and set the Inspire off, the app crashed straight away (It usually crashes towards the end of the mission). I let the drone carry on and started up the app again, everything seemed ok and landed once it had finished. I checked to see if it had recorded some images via the DJI Go App, which it had. I recall there were about 118.

I got home to transfer the files to my PC, but there was only 50 on the SD card! I stitched what I  had, but there were some shots which didn't fit in with the final  image. This is the result, along with the 3DMap Area in the GS Pro app. About the first half of the mission is missing (start point was bottom right), is it me or the app? I'm thinking of ditching this for Litchi.

DJI_0034 (2)-Pano.jpg
IMG_0048.jpg
2017-3-14
Use props
DrawsWithLight.
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Lightroom threw me a curve ball!

In the settings, JPGs of the same name as RAW/DNG are ignored and treated as one file. I copied the JPGs to a temp folder containing loads of files and as some of these had the same name as some DNGs. Lightroom was ignoring them and therefore I wasn't seeing them when I synchronised the temporary folder.

I've also tried shooting this mission again today and closed the DJI app before setting the drone off using GS Pro and it didn't crash!
2017-3-18
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

DrawsWithLight. Posted at 2017-3-18 10:02
Lightroom threw me a curve ball!

In the settings, JPGs of the same name as RAW/DNG are ignored and treated as one file. I copied the JPGs to a temp folder containing loads of files and as some of these had the same name as some DNGs. Lightroom was ignoring them and therefore I wasn't seeing them when I synchronised the temporary folder.

Wait..let me see if I'm understanding...are you saying if dji001 is the same as dji001 in raw or dng then it only sees the 001 and not the .jpg?
2017-3-18
Use props
DrawsWithLight.
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DennisMurry08 Posted at 2017-3-18 10:59
Wait..let me see if I'm understanding...are you saying if dji001 is the same as dji001 in raw or dng then it only sees the 001 and not the .jpg?

Yes, I was aware of this but it caught me out when I imported JPGs. I usually only shoot RAW but the GS Pro app only seems to shoot in JPG.
2017-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules