Brutal After Sales Service That Do Not Stick To Their Word!!!
796 4 2017-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans591e5193
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212717 ft
Canada

I have been having an issue with my Mavic where my gimbal camera would not stay level with the horizon when turning and moving. I had gone through all the trouble shooting methods with the DJI chat and it was determined that my drone had a manufacturer defect. A case was open and a shipping label was sent for a request that I was told was for a Replacement for a NEW drone. I sent out my drone under the premise that it was for a brand new replacement and have been checking the "Repair Progress Inquiry" since then. From the UPS tracking I saw that the drone had arrived last Thursday, although the case had not been updated to show this so I continued to monitor it. From this morning and before, my case had shown 4 steps. "Accepted, Product Received, Verified, and Product Delivered". This was obviously showing the steps for a replacement process. It was not until this afternoon, (5 days after the drone had arrived in Carson) that my case had changed from a "Replacement" case into a "Repair" case since it now shows 6 steps. "Case Accepted, To be Received, Damage Assessment, Quotation, Repair, and Shipment". I checked with DJI chat and they told me as well that it was a Repair Request Case. I was told before I sent the drone in the chat that my case was for a replacement of a new drone, and I had sent it under the premise that I would be getting a brand new drone back shortly. Now I am told that my drone has to go through the repair process which will take way much longer than I was planning for to be without a drone and I will not be receiving a new drone. Very Frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2017-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Your frustration is understandable.
I can check your case number from your forum email.I have brougth this to our management. We will follow up your case as soon as possible.
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Also, you don't automatically get sent a new aircraft. Yours comes in and goes through the evaluation process to determine if it's repaired or replaced.
2017-3-16
Use props
fans591e5193
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212717 ft
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-14 17:53
Your frustration is understandable.
I can check your case number from your forum email.I have brougth this to our management. We will follow up your case as soon as possible.

Thanks Mindy, I saw today that the repair process has begun.. I will wait and see what becomes of it. Just stressful when you get told that "your drone will be replaced with a new one" and then told after that "it could be replaced or repaired" especially with all the Refurb horror stories. Thanks for looking into this though.
2017-3-16
Use props
Et-arts
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41181 ft
United States

Welcome to the black hole known as DJI customer service. Mine is to be replaced under DJI Refresh "with priority service" and it is taking more than a month so far. The refurb horror stories are a preamble to the refresh ones I'm afraid.
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules