Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Reason to buy from Best Buy
1441 5 2017-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dennis D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143468 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently ordered my very first drone, a Phantom 4 Pro+ from Best Buy and got it a week ago. I flew the aircraft with great results but realized that I wasn't seeing the maps. I couldn't get the Offline Maps to work or the actual live view when connected to WiFi. I spent over two hours with online support and sent an email to support as well. The onlne support was not helpful and the support via email said I needed to send it in for repair. Uh...NO! I boxed it up and took it to my local Best Buy where they issued me credit, no questions asked, and I left with a Phantom 4 Pro and an iPad Mini 4. Downloaded the Go App and everything worked perfectly, including the maps! Bottom line, my advice is to go with the non-dedicated RC monitor, even though it may be a bit brighter.
2017-3-14
Use props
SMacDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1700981 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good choice. I was going to go that root but after much research I wanted the larger screen and abilities of the iPad. You can do many more things on the iPad vs. unit on the pro plus.
2017-3-14
Use props
SMacDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1700981 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good choice. I was going to go that root but after much research I wanted the larger screen and abilities of the iPad. You can do many more things on the iPad vs. unit on the pro plus.
2017-3-14
Use props
Callatis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 511112 ft
Canada

You were very lucky. Bestbuy Canada has a no return policy for opened boxes. It's on their website and they confirmed it to me on last Sunday when I picked my P4. Well, I took a higher risk. The RC is not charging and I have to ship it to California for a replacement. Not happy with Bestbuy Canada.DJI Customer support were very helpful but I paid for something that I am not going to use for the next 2 weeks or so.
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's good to hear your dealer was able to get it sorted for you.
2017-3-14
Use props
Dennis D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143468 ft
  • >>>
United States

Callatis Posted at 2017-3-14 18:57
You were very lucky. Bestbuy Canada has a no return policy for opened boxes. It's on their website and they confirmed it to me on last Sunday when I picked my P4. Well, I took a higher risk. The RC is not charging and I have to ship it to California for a replacement. Not happy with Bestbuy Canada.DJI Customer support were very helpful but I paid for something that I am not going to use for the next 2 weeks or so.

That would've absolutely driven me nuts!
2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules