Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pro 3 firmwares TX and Rx friends and mine upgrade or?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Weanuts
lvl.1

Canada

Both the same TX base units, GL300B. His with Ver 1.4.30 will bind and control my P3. My TX with 1.8.0 will not bind with my P3, or the same unit. So can I, should I revert back to his firmware 1.4.30? Or should I move my firmware in my P3 up to run with the same firmware as his 1.7.60 or a newer P3 version?
thanks

2017-3-15
Use props
Weanuts
lvl.1

Canada

I did NOT read before updating and installed firmware 1.10.90 and it appears to work ok but no on screen video. "no image transmission signal"  (FPV)  I am not sure if it is firmware related or hardware related as binding never did happen before firmware update. I have read that it may have been created by firmware update. I have also read that a backwards installation of firmware is possible, but it is also possible brick my P3 by performing this downgrade. Please help
2017-3-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Weanuts Posted at 2017-3-18 16:52
I did NOT read before updating and installed firmware 1.10.90 and it appears to work ok but no on screen video. "no image transmission signal"  (FPV)  I am not sure if it is firmware related or hardware related as binding never did happen before firmware update. I have read that it may have been created by firmware update. I have also read that a backwards installation of firmware is possible, but it is also possible brick my P3 by performing this downgrade. Please help

Just to clarify, which mobile device are you using?
2017-3-18
Use props
HWCM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5484997 ft
United States

I have read this three times and still do not understand what the issue is...
2017-3-18
Use props
Weanuts
lvl.1

Canada

jamie;

Controller GL300B
App Version 3.1.5
Remote controller Version 1.8.0

HWCM

Sorry If I did not explain it well enough:

I am trying view on my Ipad the video path of where my Pro 3 is going.  (FPV)
2017-3-18
Use props
Weanuts
lvl.1

Canada

jamie:

Model A1432 Ipad  Mf432c/a  

Version 8.4.1
2017-3-18
Use props
Weanuts
lvl.1

Canada

Thank you Dji Jamie for your question. I have since updated My mini Ipad software to Version 9.3.5   I hope this sheds some light on my question and possibly an answer. (S)
2017-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules