Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 CRASHES ALL THE TIME
1009 5 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bomberuk
First Officer
Flight distance : 16759 ft
United Kingdom

The dji go app 4 constantly crashes and is totaly unuseable on my nvidia shield k1, i have gone back to useing litchi which works great.this is realy anoying as i prefer to use the dji app, the dji app has just been updated but still no fix
2017-3-16
Use props
bunny too
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13442 ft
United States

The shield is having issues right now, I am sure they will get sorted out.
Regards,
-d.
2017-3-16
Use props
Scoobydude
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Seems to be after the nought 7 update on the nvidia shield rather than the DJI  go app. Be carful with litchi as some of the autonomous modes aren't working at the moment after the last firmware upgrade on the mavic.
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Although the Shield K1 is not supported, mine is working just fine and has not crashed but I am on Android 6.0.1.
2017-3-16
Use props
Silverado101980
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5858166 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-16 11:20
Although the Shield K1 is not supported, mine is working just fine and has not crashed but I am on Android 6.0.1.

I'm one affected by this as well non approved device (Verizon Droid Turbo 2 or basically a Moto X Force in Europe and I was running Android 6. whatever marshmallow and didn't have one single glitch never crashed and was perfect even streaming Facebook or You tube and never had to force stop applications .... but not with the Nougat installed it's a way different it crashes, will not GPS lock to the controller can can not update it even when the GPS Status application says it's connected to say 12 of 20  satellites and I have a 10 foot error  at all or if it does my location is no place close ..... and you can't swipe right to update it says GPS signal is weak..... It's a Android 7.+ issue and hopefully your team cracks it soon with the latest update it's better but still will crash I know when it's gonna happen the screen will start to lag and boom home screen open up and go again I guess

thank you for reading Ken
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Silverado101980 Posted at 2017-3-16 12:37
I'm one affected by this as well non approved device (Verizon Droid Turbo 2 or basically a Moto X Force in Europe and I was running Android 6. whatever marshmallow and didn't have one single glitch never crashed and was perfect even streaming Facebook or You tube and never had to force stop applications .... but not with the Nougat installed it's a way different it crashes, will not GPS lock to the controller can can not update it even when the GPS Status application says it's connected to say 12 of 20  satellites and I have a 10 foot error  at all or if it does my location is no place close ..... and you can't swipe right to update it says GPS signal is weak..... It's a Android 7.+ issue and hopefully your team cracks it soon with the latest update it's better but still will crash I know when it's gonna happen the screen will start to lag and boom home screen open up and go again I guess

thank you for reading Ken

This happened before with the Samsung S7 and people blamed DJI but DJI had nothing to do with it. DJI urged Samsung to fix the issue. I know some still have a problem on their S7's.
2017-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules