Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Air Encoder Error (0X100000) after update
2925 13 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johan-Martin
lvl.1

Norway

Hi

After updating to firmvare 01.00.0240, i fot this message:
Air encoder error (0X100000)
Inspire cant  connect with Zenmuse X5S or memorycard

Could anyone help?
Thanx

2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

The error appears when no camera attached, please try to install the camera, then restart aircraft and check again.
If still the same case after trying several times, it needs to be sent in, our engineers will help you take care of the case.
2017-3-16
Use props
Johan-Martin
lvl.1

Norway

i tryed that several times..
It`s not an option to downgrade software?
2017-3-16
Use props
Johan-Martin
lvl.1

Norway

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-16 02:13
The error appears when no camera attached, please try to install the camera, then restart aircraft and check again.
If still the same case after trying several times, it needs to be sent in, our engineers will help you take care of the case.

2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Johan-Martin Posted at 2017-3-16 02:28

This version of firmware contains some major change. To make sure users have consistent experience with the product, we decided not to allow the downgrading of Inspire 2 (for this particular version).
You can check the information in release note:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease+Notes_EN.pdf
2017-3-16
Use props
Johan-Martin
lvl.1

Norway

Johan-Martin Posted at 2017-3-16 02:28

Will there be a fix annytime soon?
my Inspire is kinda useless without the Zenmuse X5S working.
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Johan-Martin Posted at 2017-3-16 04:50

For your case, I do recommend you to send it in for evaluation since you've tried several times, but no lucky.
You can get in touch with our tech support for a case number here: http://www.dji.com/support/product
2017-3-17
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Just reboot the aircraft after the first start up. This is a bug in the new firmware. Its been pointed out elsewhere.
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Johan-Martin Posted at 2017-3-16 04:50

Try Mike's advice and see if it persists. Worse case, you will need to send the unit in for service, per Natalia.
2017-3-17
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-17 14:52
Try Mike's advice and see if it persists. Worse case, you will need to send the unit in for service, per Natalia.

Thanks for your note Jamie. I PM'ed 'Natalia' about an issue I had (resolved now) on the P4P but did not get a response. Will write about this in a new thread on that section of the forum
2017-3-18
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
China

Reboot don't fix it... BUT i ignore and fly anyway.. when camera is fitted its okay but if you fly naked it pops up the message but i'm too busy to listen to the warnings right now and if it crashes i do have DJI care package.
2017-3-19
Use props
bobo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine too. After upgrade, without the camera attached, I get the Air encoder Error. Attach camera and no Error. I really don't want to return. Will there be a firmware update to correct this?
2017-3-21
Use props
lolders
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

bobo Posted at 2017-3-21 14:24
Mine too. After upgrade, without the camera attached, I get the Air encoder Error. Attach camera and no Error. I really don't want to return. Will there be a firmware update to correct this?

As if she tells us to just casually send it in if we get the warning a few times lol..  Like its just a toy.
2017-3-22
Use props
Drone Up
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2093333 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yep, same problem here in The Netherlands. X5S attached no warning is popping up. But without the camera, there it is. Rebooting doesn't make any difference. Tried it last days about 8 times
It's caused by the last update. This is my second Inspire 2. The last one I recieved last week, first one crashed caused by some problems in the obstacle avoidance. (they didn't work) DJI offered me a new Inspire 2 gladly!!
But at the day I did the upgrade of the newest firmware, the problem of Air encoder error (0X100000) popped up.
I find it very sad to hear that DJI just give the advice to people to send the product back for repair instead of fixing the bug in the last firmware. Suppose if the Inspire 2 crashes; it can come to a misunderstanding or  different opinions who's responsible for it. DJI can claim: There was a warning so don't fly if you don't sure about at......I really don't know if this warning can lead to major problems so I attached the X5S, just to be sure there's no warning... Come on DJI....give a reply to this issue. We've all spend a lot of money for the Inspire 2, so please respond or fix the bug in the latest firmware!   Thanks!                Best Regards, Marcel
2017-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules