Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Downloading images - USB or remove SD card?
2678 8 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
c.wileman.ic24
Flight distance : 6535 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All - I have just got my Mavic a few days ago, and in the manual it  says on page 40, photos can be downloaded by conecting the mini USB  socket to your PC. I have tried this, but in Devoce Manager, I get error  messages saying it cant load mass storage device. I have aksed a couple  foother people who say you have to remove the SD card and insert it  into the PC - is this correct, or does anyone manage to downloioad them  via a cable please?

Capture2.JPG
2017-3-16
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I'd done both successfully but find it much faster to remove the SD card and plug it into the computer, though to do that you'll need something like this.
2017-3-16
Use props
M_str
lvl.1
Belgium

First time I did it with a micro USB cable : I don't like it
First you have to turn on your Mavic
Second on my desk I totally forgot to take off the gimball clamp ...

From now on, I ll take the micro sd card out and download it to my computer directly just like I do with my DSLR.
2017-3-16
Use props
MickyD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4526535 ft
United Kingdom

I always remove SD card and use a reader to download on to PC. Works perfect everytime, so far.
2017-3-16
Use props
Flyboyz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142615 ft
Singapore

i would prefer using SD card on my mac book.
2017-3-16
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

The USB connection is so slow compared to the integrated card reader in my iMac.
2017-3-16
Use props
Downspell Photo
New
United States

Slightly off topic, but whenever I use my go app, I end up with tiny, grainy, -possibly tumbnail duplicate images in my phones gallery....any thought on how to stop this??
2017-3-17
Use props
c.wileman.ic24
United Kingdom

I wondered that also Downspell Photo - I did find out how to deleted them, but not how to stop them !!
2017-3-19
Use props
c.wileman.ic24
United Kingdom

Downspell Photo Posted at 2017-3-17 18:30
Slightly off topic, but whenever I use my go app, I end up with tiny, grainy, -possibly tumbnail duplicate images in my phones gallery....any thought on how to stop this??

I think I have sussed out your problem - When the app starts tap the 3 dots in the top right and select the slider which says Cache Locally when recording .....
2017-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules