Defective Camera on Mavic Replacement via DJI Care
708 3 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jboyer75
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34177 ft
United States

First a little background. I first received my Mavic back in early Feb. Had it a week. Crashed into a tree and damaged the gimbal. Fortunately I have DJI Care Referesh. Sent it back to DJI, and after about 3 1/2 weeks, I got a replacement. Of which I payed the first deductible of $79.

Got the drone back, flew it for a bit, and now I find that there is  dark spot on the lens of the camera that appears to be internal. Opened another case hoping for a better turnaround. I shipped out my drone on Monday (3/13) back to the Carson repair facility which was received yesterday (3/15)

Here is my case number: CAS-496128-G7D8V1

Here is a video that illustrates the issue in three different shots.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/krse4kmuukrhotm/Mavic_ExampleDarkSpot.mov?dl=0

Can someone please check to see if it was received and if there is any way to expedite this, being my second time in this process?

JBoyer
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We apologize that you're experiencing difficulties, your case has been reported to our repair team, will look into it and help you receive an update as soon as possible.
Also we've forwarded your feedback to our engineers for a further evaluation.
2017-3-16
Use props
Jboyer75
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34177 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-16 20:51
We apologize that you're experiencing difficulties, your case has been reported to our repair team, will look into it and help you receive an update as soon as possible.
Also we've forwarded your feedback to our engineers for a further evaluation.

Thanks Natalia!
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI_无中生有
DJI R&D Squad

Hong Kong

Thanks for the feedback. It is probably caused by the moving particle.
Considering the situation you are experiencing, it is suggested to contact our after-sale team to replace the camera. Thank you.
2017-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules