Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My drone came back from service and it still has issues!
1046 6 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zackyoung
lvl.1
Flight distance : 760801 ft
United States

My original thread:  https://forum.dji.com/thread-85032-1-1.html

When my drone finally came back from repair I immediately left on my road trip.  At my first flight after arriving I found that my sd card wasnt being read.  When I opened the slot it was seated improperly and I had to remove it with tweezers before getting it to finally work, sometimes it doesn't pop out correctly.  My mavic also had come back from the shop with a scratch on one of the arms.  I was immediately frustrated but after flying it for a while I thought everything was fine.  

However after coming home from my trip I've now realized that this mavic ALSO has a focus issue like my first mavic.  This issue is slightly different though, on my first drone the right and left side were always blurry, on this drone it seems like depending on how the focus is set one side will become blurry.  If the right is sharp the left starts to blur and if the left is sharp the right will get fuzzy.  

It took about 2 weeks to get my drone after paying for it, 3 weeks for it to be repaired the first time.  This whole process has made me lose a lot of faith in this company... I'm going to file a repair ticket shortly I just want to know if you guys are actually going to take care of me.  Do I have to wait another 3 weeks to get another scratched up refurbished lemon??  Are all the mavics just made poorly and I should try to return this junk to buy a more expensive drone?  Do I really have to lose 1/6th of the DJI Care I paid money for because you can't give me a proper product?
2017-3-16
Use props
Zackyoung
lvl.1
United States

My case number is CAS-512951-Y6T5F4
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We understand how you feel, thanks for bringing this to our attention, deeply sorry for your experience.
I checked your case, our support sent you the shipping label, please send it in soon and I've reported it to the appropriate department, we'll take care of your case.
2017-3-16
Use props
Zackyoung
lvl.1
United States

The repair center got my package today, really am hoping my case will be dealt with tomorrow and sent back by this week.  
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Zackyoung Posted at 2017-3-20 19:02
The repair center got my package today, really am hoping my case will be dealt with tomorrow and sent back by this week.

Hope we could get it resolved shortly, please let us know for any further questions, thank you.
2017-3-21
Use props
Zackyoung
lvl.1
United States

Can you tell me if I will be getting faster service because you sent me a drone with the same issue as my last one?

Or am I just going to have to endure the normal 3 week turn around?
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Zackyoung Posted at 2017-3-21 14:17
Can you tell me if I will be getting faster service because you sent me a drone with the same issue as my last one?

Or am I just going to have to endure the normal 3 week turn around?

We've informed our repair team for your concern, will try our best to help you handle it as soon as possible.
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules