Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phone Link and Verification (China)
831 12 2017-3-16 20:49:41
shnh25
Hobbyist
Netherlands

I updated the DJI Go app and today I get an update asking me to "Enter Mainland China telephone number" and Request a verification code.

So far I have been waiting for over 1 hour and there is no update on my SMS folder or anywhere on my phone.

Could I get some suggestion on how to address this?

The previous version was running without any problem
2017-3-16 20:49:41
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Japan

The internet network is working fine, right? Please try another network connection and check whether you could make it, thanks. If still the same case, please try to PM me your aircraft SN, APP account and phone number, we'll help you check it.

Besides, to locate the problem, please help confirm the following information: Where's the aircraft located now? When trying to bind the phone number, you connected WiFi or 3G/4G internet? Who is your internet service provider? Which carrier does your SIM card belong to?

2017-3-16 22:33:27
Use props
fansc63f105b
Beginner
Flight distance : 81979
Russian Federation

I updated the DJI Go app and today I get an update asking me to "Enter Mainland China telephone number" and Request a verification code.
But I live in the border town of Blagovostchensk (Russia) and I do not have a China telephone number.
How can I solve this problem?
2017-6-5 01:59:51
Use props
fanse837feee
Beginner
Australia

I am having the same issues.
2017-6-5 02:41:18
Use props
fansdfc93ba3
Beginner
United States

Same error too -- DJI Go 4.1.0 on an Android 7.0 device connected via wifi, located in California, getting prompted to enter a phone number in mainland China. My gear and I have never been to mainland China.
2017-6-5 13:55:22
Use props
Charles E
Beginner
United States

Same problem, I'm in Hawaii, USA.  Comes and goes.  I turn off the RC unit and hope it is gone but it keeps coming back.  
2017-6-8 23:56:16
Use props
bomberuk
Student Pilot
Flight distance : 5108
United Kingdom

Just updated to the latest dji go app when i connect to the mavic it asks me to enter a mainland china tel number to get a verification code,so nwhat is the number i need to enter, i dont have to do this on my shield tablet only on my samsung s5 can anyone help please.

pic

pic
2017-6-9 02:54:05
Use props
syke
Beginner
Flight distance : 22327
Hong Kong

I had the exact problem a couple of days ago with the linking and verification of a Mainland China phone number. This happened to me while I was in China. Every time I when I ran the DJI Go 4 app while connected to the Wifi, this message will pop up.
Obviously I didn't have a Mainland China phone number, and I wasn't able to perform the verification.
Fortunately, I was using a a Hong Kong China Mobile SIM card. The trick was to disable Wifi before running the DJI Go 4 app. Using only LTE, the app is tricked that I am in Hong Kong (China Mobile's VPN) and stops asking me for the phone verification.

2017-6-10 11:25:17
Use props
syke
Beginner
Flight distance : 22327
Hong Kong

I had the exact problem with the verification of a Mainland China phone number. This happened to me while I was in China a couple of days ago.

Every time I ran the DJI Go 4 app while connected to the Wifi, this message will pop up.

Obviously I didn't have a Mainland China phone number, and I wasn't able to perform the verification.

Fortunately, I was using a a Hong Kong China Mobile SIM card and the trick was to disable Wifi before running the DJI Go 4 app. Using only LTE, the app is tricked that I am in Hong Kong (China Mobile's VPN) and stops asking me for the phone verification.

What are these people thinking? There are TOURISTS in China!!! I would be really upset if I had to buy a local SIM card just to verify my account. Unacceptable.
2017-6-10 11:34:08
Use props
fans5cddde4b
Beginner
United Kingdom

I am in UK and also received this message. I uninstalled the app. Upgraded my Mavic firmware and controller firmware via USB using the assistant software, and then reinstalled the app. All ok now{:4_182:}
2017-6-17 07:07:10
Use props
benji89
Beginner
France

Hello,

I have the exact same problem after updating firmware. What to do ?
4 days ago
Use props
benji89
Beginner
France

I tried remove data and cache from settings --> applications, then reinstall the app, and still the message pops-up !
4 days ago
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Japan

benji89 Posted at 2017-6-18 02:28
I tried remove data and cache from settings --> applications, then reinstall the app, and still the message pops-up !

Have responded in another thread: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost
3 days ago
Use props
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules

Close

DJI RecommendsPrevious /1 Next