554 4 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
creep
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6072713 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Just got back from the Philippines. First, the earthquake was not lucky with the weather, and finally gimbal is not pass self-control. But since I was vacationing in the Philippines for more than a month still I got some good footage. Well, as sad as a new toy called Mavic pushed my camera Sony A7 into side, so all the footage made on a GoPro Hero 5 and DJI Mavic Pro. I think the video was long, but I'm don't want to remake it, so be patient to view it

2017-3-16
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

I liked the philippine scenery. Too much of the wife unless your a swinger! It kind of had a black phillip vibe to it too. I enjoyed it thanks.
2017-3-16
Use props
Yokota85
lvl.2
Flight distance : 255430 ft
United States

I liked the Philippine scenery as well but too mush of the girl posing but over all nice work. well put together  
2017-3-17
Use props
Radioflyer
lvl.1
United States

Nice colors and some great footage there!
If you just take out all the non-relevant stuff ( keeping a few shots of the wife is ok!)  then, chop that down to something watchable,you would have a great vid of what your Mavic captured on that great vacation.
Checking several presentations here  the theme seems to be around 2 -3 minutes ideally .
2017-3-17
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72858 ft
United States

Nice cutting and BGM. Just let me feel the sam experience you had.
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules