1187 3 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Go app is giving me limited access. I have seen tutorials on youtube that display more features on DJI GO app ie, the timelapse JPG/Video option does not appear, And in Video mode there should be a slow motion selection at 120 fps, I don't have it. Are these features exclusive to the X3 camera and not available with with the X5?
Also on the Inspire, the app is not giving me on screen app control of the gimbal, I know I can use the RC for that, but, I'd like to be able to optionally use it on the screen as I feel it's easyer to finetune. By the way, this feature is fully functional on the Osmo. additionally, the FPV mode allows for Tilt, I thought FPV had the camera pointed to the front center and did not allow any movement of the gimbal, follow does exactly the same thing, so what's the point of having the 2 options if they are identical. Yes it has the latest firmwear.

Can One of you DJI reps here shed some light on this issue?

Thanks
2017-3-16
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Often, when new firmware is released, functions get moved or are called something different, if you are watching a Youtube video from a past firmware it can be confusing. The 120 fps option is only available for 1080 and lower, not for 4K (at least with the X3, not sure about the X5). I am pretty sure the other options are  still there but without checking I couldn't tell you exactly where. I will have a look later when I get back home, if you find them first let us know.

Mark G.
2017-3-16
Use props
Daroga
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

In the Inspire 1 series, only the X3 has SLO MO. Your Zenmuse X5 camera specs can be found here ->
Click here to see the X5 camera specs.........  The spec frame rates are what you will see in the GO App depending on whether you have selected NTSC (US) or PAL (EU and UK).

Time-lapse shots are called "Timed Shot" in iOS and are called "Interval" in Android.

When using a tablet or mobile device, the only difference between Follow and FPV is that FPV leans into turns as if you were flying (it's intended for use with goggles), whereas Follow stays relatively level. You get full gimbal freedom in Free mode.

To control the gimbal on-screen, press and hold the screen until a light blue circle appears. You can then drag that circle anywhere you want the gimbal to track... Taps on the screen give you focus or exposure depending on your setup configuration...

2017-3-17
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Daroga Posted at 2017-3-17 13:33
In the Inspire 1 series, only the X3 has SLO MO. Your Zenmuse X5 camera specs can be found here ->
Click here to see the X5 camera specs.........  The spec frame rates are what you will see in the GO App depending on whether you have selected NTSC (US) or PAL (EU and UK).

Thank you for the reply and clarification Daroga. Re: the gimbal screen control, I used my iPhone 6 last night and it worked as it should, with the iPad Air 2 it does not work at all, even if I press and hold the screen the focus moves to where my finger is and blue circle never appears. I think I'm going to erase and re install DJI GO on the iPad and see if maybe there is something amiss in it.
2017-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules