611 12 2017-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schata
lvl.3
Flight distance : 727641 ft
Germany

Hello DJI team!

I sent in my Mavic for replacent. It arrived on Tuesday at your Facility in the Netherlands. But there is still no update when I check the repair status. It shows still the first step of awating the drone to be sent in. I know that it may take some time to update the system but four days? It is a long time. When I started the case I was told that the drone will be swapped out the SAME days when it arrives. Here is the message:

When we receive your faulty unit & we have replacements in stock, we will swap it on the same day. After this we will send it to you, which normally takes 2-8 days, depending on the shipping and what your current location is.

After four days it isnt even shown as received. Why does your support promissing to do something what it doesn´t do?

The case number is CAS-495526-F1W9X8

Would you be so kind to check it?

Thanks

Alex

2017-3-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Alex, we deeply apologize for the delay in check in process, we're now trying our best to deal with the cases.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we've reported your case to the repair team to help you receive an update shortly.
2017-3-17
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

Hi Natalia,

Thank you very much for taking care of my case.

Alex
2017-3-17
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

Natalia,

I receive an email from the NL-Support. They told me that they cannot find the shipped drone in their system. They also sent me a link to track the repair status. But thats a completely different site from the standard site on DJI.com
http://www.dji.com/support/repair-trace?www=v1
But there also no tracking is possible. The case number doesnt exist. It exists when tracked through the standard site on DJI.com but through the other repair site.

After four days I shall expect the drone to be processed at your facility. I dont understand why it takes that long. And I also dont understand why your support promisses to ship the replacement at the same day the shipped back dronde arrives at your facility!

Alex
2017-3-17
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

Now my case seems to be deleted. Cannot track it anymore at all. Until yesterday the DJI system recognized the case ID at least. Today it shows that the case doesnt exist.

What is going on???

Bildschirmfoto 2017-03-20 um 08.40.55.png
Bildschirmfoto 2017-03-20 um 08.41.08.png
2017-3-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Schata Posted at 2017-3-19 23:50
Now my case seems to be deleted. Cannot track it anymore at all. Until yesterday the DJI system recognized the case ID at least. Today it shows that the case doesnt exist.

What is going on???

We checked your case in our system, it's still there, no worries.
You can track it here: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
We sincerely apologize for the delay on replacement process, your case has been reported, and we'll take it as priority, appreciate for your patience and support.
Besides, please click on "Reply" button here so that we can get a remind, thanks.
2017-3-20
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-20 00:44
We checked your case in our system, it's still there, no worries.
You can track it here: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
We sincerely apologize for the delay on replacement process, your case has been reported, and we'll take it as priority, appreciate for your patience and support.

Natalia,

I cannot track it. I still get an error!

What is the status of the case now? Yesterday it was shown the same as last six days: "Received"
Please try to track the case through your link and you´ll see that it doesnt work.
2017-3-20
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

Ok. Now I can track it again.  But status still the same.

Natalia, it is 6 days ago since DJI has received my drone. What does "priority" mean when after 6 days there is still nothing shown?

Thanks

Alex
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Schata Posted at 2017-3-20 01:25
Ok. Now I can track it again.  But status still the same.

Natalia, it is 6 days ago since DJI has received my drone. What does "priority" mean when after 6 days there is still nothing shown?

Alex, no worries, your case has been escalated, our team will take it as soon as possible, hope your kindly understanding and patience. I'll also keep an eye on it.
2017-3-20
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

Natalia,

Thank you.

To be honest, I do not understand that and I´m waiting for almost a week now. I was promised that DJI will ship the replacement the same day the defective drone arrives at your facility.
Now 6 days after it is not even shown as received at the facility.

Please, take a look at the discussion on zendesk with your supporting stuff. They clearly wrote me to ship at the same day when they are in stock. Even when they are not, they should have been able to scan the parcel and update the system.
Why do the supporting stuff telling things which aren´t true?

Alex
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Alex, we do understand how you feel, since it's delivered upon the UPS tracking, please do not worry about it.
We are now trying our best to handle the case, hope we can resolve it soon. Thanks for your feedback, we'd love to improve our service to make your experience with us better.
2017-3-20
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-20 22:32
Alex, we do understand how you feel, since it's delivered upon the UPS tracking, please do not worry about it.
We are now trying our best to handle the case, hope we can resolve it soon. Thanks for your feedback, we'd love to improve our service to make your experience with us better.

Hi Natalia,

Today I received an email that my drone has arrived at the facility. Lets see how long it will take to get the replacement shipped.

Thank you!

Alex
2017-3-21
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

Mavic arrived today!

Will try it out an post the results!

Thanks

Alex