Command tike out error
1019 16 2017-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leonardrosser
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi guys, i use p4 and several times it disconnected and attempt to rth. The command time out error warning usually pops up and the aircraft just hovering(climbing slightly above rth height) and land by its own at the disconnected coordinate  because the battery just out. Already happened twice and it is attempt rth at first but the disconnected and fail. How do i upload the flight record? I already export csv in my ipad. And actually the flight record of those failure just cut of in the air not until its landed. But i got the footage.

Hope anyone could figure this out. Thankssss
2017-3-17
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

Have you tried to relink the controller with the P4?
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can connect the P4 to the Assistant2 and get the flight record and upload it to Dropbox and I can forward to the engineers to see what's happening.
2017-3-17
Use props
leonardrosser
lvl.1

Indonesia

Mobilcams Posted at 2017-3-17 10:43
Have you tried to relink the controller with the P4?

hi, do you mean while i'm disconnected? or just like for now?
2017-3-17
Use props
leonardrosser
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-17 12:11
You can connect the P4 to the Assistant2 and get the flight record and upload it to Dropbox and I can forward to the engineers to see what's happening.

okay, i will try to get it.
2017-3-17
Use props
leonardrosser
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi Ken, is this normal? no flight data in the aircraft???
but i had mine in the ipad from the dji go app

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uyavt ... x3IuDi1GXomeaa?dl=0
2017-3-17
Use props
leonardrosser
lvl.1

Indonesia

also i sync my flight record from the apps.
user leonard.rosser@yahoo.com
2017-3-17
Use props
leonardrosser
lvl.1

Indonesia

leonardrosser Posted at 2017-3-17 16:17
Hi Ken, is this normal? no flight data in the aircraft???
but i had mine in the ipad from the dji go app

I've done extracting the flight records data from my ipad.
same in this link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uyavt ... x3IuDi1GXomeaa?dl=0

but I'm pretty sure that something is going on with the aircraft, moreover i cannot mine the data earlier than those flight record. also trying to calibrate the sensor, but it just like not responding.
2017-3-17
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
United States

leonardrosser Posted at 2017-3-17 15:45
hi, do you mean while i'm disconnected? or just like for now?

I mean while you aren't flying.. There is a proceedure for it, it's on page 35 in the manual. This may help you restore a dependable link between your phantom and its controller.
2017-3-18
Use props
leonardrosser
lvl.1

Indonesia

Mobilcams Posted at 2017-3-18 08:32
I mean while you aren't flying.. There is a proceedure for it, it's on page 35 in the manual. This may help you restore a dependable link between your phantom and its controller.

okay worth the shot.
yesterday I try the RTH in a quite small field. I set it at 20m, when i do the RTH the aircraft is at 30ish M. it just flew back in current height and when it is reach the home point it flew higher, but i put the throttle down and it land. Why does the aircraft initiate to fly higher than that? but more than that another 3 test of RTH just went normal (while aircraft is within the remote range).

Other than that, did it normal when i press the rth on the remote, it just land? not going back home.
the settings of rth is back to homepoint(100% sure) I press 3 second hold on rth in the remote. single press to the button don't do anything.
2017-3-19
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
United States

leonardrosser Posted at 2017-3-19 01:07
okay worth the shot.
yesterday I try the RTH in a quite small field. I set it at 20m, when i do the RTH the aircraft is at 30ish M. it just flew back in current height and when it is reach the home point it flew higher, but i put the throttle down and it land. Why does the aircraft initiate to fly higher than that? but more than that another 3 test of RTH just went normal (while aircraft is within the remote range).

I am not sure why if flew higher when it arrived home.. However, I usually cancel return to home once it gets home - you can do this by pushing the RTH button again (not long push) then land it yourself. Did relinking the controller give you more distance?
2017-3-19
Use props
leonardrosser
lvl.1

Indonesia

Mobilcams Posted at 2017-3-19 05:47
I am not sure why if flew higher when it arrived home.. However, I usually cancel return to home once it gets home - you can do this by pushing the RTH button again (not long push) then land it yourself. Did relinking the controller give you more distance?

haven't try to relink and do the testing. maybe i'll have the time the day after tomorrow. will keep you updated haha
2017-3-19
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
United States

leonardrosser Posted at 2017-3-19 09:18
haven't try to relink and do the testing. maybe i'll have the time the day after tomorrow. will keep you updated haha

Ok! Look forward to seeing your results.
2017-3-19
Use props
leonardrosser
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi update, so I have tested it again and relink the remote doesn't affect anything.

The aircraft major problem already clear. when it is disconnected, it just went higher until the battery dies. But RTH while still connected just went as it should be.
Already triple check that the homepoint coordinate, RTH height, and the RTH in advance settings already set to RTH.

Could DJI solved this, the flight data already in the dropbox.
2017-3-23
Use props
leonardrosser
lvl.1

Indonesia

so any update?
2017-3-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not yet, I've sent another message to them.
2017-3-23
Use props
leonardrosser
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-23 08:20
Not yet, I've sent another message to them.

okay cool!
2017-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules