Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic repair service incredibly slow
1490 7 2017-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaronmke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2155883 ft
United States

I sent my Mavic in for repair and it has been sitting under repair sense march 7 it says it will take 3 to 4 working days for repair and testing please wait patiently.today is now the eighth working day with no response or movement on the tracking screen ,I have been patient but this is getting a little ridiculous. If I moderator would like to look into it my case number is CAS-461981-R9V4B4 and my email address is the same that I use on this forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance.
2017-3-17
Use props
jeebs-9
First Officer
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

I'm was pretty close to making a thread. But there are so many post just like this. I figure I'd gave them a few dayscrazy. With the crazy outbreak
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We're sorry about it. I escalated your case and you should hear back from our repair center in a day or two.
2017-3-17
Use props
Aaronmke
Second Officer
United States

Now DJI website for repair service says my case number cannot be found. It is CAS-461981-R9V4B4 , maybe just having problems with their website?
My case number seems to be active again on the website guess it was maybe just a problem with the website.
2017-3-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Aaronmke Posted at 2017-3-19 08:49
Now DJI website for repair service says my case number cannot be found. It is CAS-461981-R9V4B4 , maybe just having problems with their website?
My case number seems to be active again on the website guess it was maybe just a problem with the website.

It's caused by a system update service, during that period, we're not able to track the case information.
2017-3-19
Use props
Aaronmke
Second Officer
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-19 19:26
It's caused by a system update service, during that period, we're not able to track the case information.

Thank you for the reply I totally understand
2017-3-20
Use props
macmedia
lvl.1

United States

With DJI care I've been waiting 1 month and it's still stuck on CONDUCTING DAMAGE ASSESSMENT for 10 days
Out of all repairs on ANYTHING I have done in 40 years, DJI has been the worst company that I have dealt with.  The super long wait to get a Mavic (even though I ordered within 1 hr of the announcement) was equally disappointing.  I'm' surprised they are still in business.  Can't wait until some other company makes products that can compete
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

macmedia Posted at 2017-3-21 19:11
With DJI care I've been waiting 1 month and it's still stuck on CONDUCTING DAMAGE ASSESSMENT for 10 days
Out of all repairs on ANYTHING I have done in 40 years, DJI has been the worst company that I have dealt with.  The super long wait to get a Mavic (even though I ordered within 1 hr of the announcement) was equally disappointing.  I'm' surprised they are still in business.  Can't wait until some other company makes products that can compete

Sincerely apologize to keep you waiting for the drone repair process, we understand it must have been frustrating for you.
I tried to track your case with the e-mail address you use for forum here, unfortunately, failed. Could you please provide me your case number so we can look into it for you?
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules