CA , Repair Center Mavics back in stock??
806 3 2017-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4856 ft
United States

Case Number: CAS-487582-R1N9W5
I really don't want to go through contacting a manager in CA again. I was told by an agent 2 days ago that I would receive a call from the Repair center... This never happened. If I receive one more automated e-mail with pre-typed content I will be emailing every e-mail I can there. Going to end up doing so anyway. This DJI care experience has been horrible and it will be my last. I'd rather go through local insurance than DJI Care Refresh. I talked to a manager on the 7th and said they were waiting on a shipment and have been for awhile at that point. 10 more days and still no update... Here we are again on a Friday where ill have to wait till Monday for any update or response probably. Would really like my Mavic back so I can sell it. Again just trying to find out when stock will be back so I can get an Idea of when I'll be getting my replacement. This Case is an extension of the Same one (
CAS-449408-W0F6Q6 ) that I had sent in on the 13th of February and they received it the 25th. Seriously almost a months turnaround time? NEVER DEALING WITH DJI AGAIN. Any insight on stock would be appreciated.
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The NA facility is expected to receive more unit this coming week. Given how long you have been waiting during this repair, your unit will be prioritized to get addressed once the means have become available. I understand that this is frustrating, but they will try to get this sorted as quickly as possible.
2017-3-17
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I understand your pain. I have been waiting for a little longer than you.

I have the highest respect for the LA Shop and they are doing everything possible to satisfy their customers. If they had enough Mavic's to go around they would be handling the cases faster. We need to wait and hope the new shipment of products will get our cases closed soon.

Hang in there my friend
Rich
2017-3-18
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4856 ft
United States

Thank You, I have stopped messaging and everything after being told a few days ago that stock may be in this week. I just went ahead and bought the P4P yesterday! I am sure they have had quite a few repairs. Good Luck to all!
2017-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules