DJI Shipped me an empty box
2775 21 2017-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyWeasel
lvl.2

United States

After waiting more than a month for my filter set which was part of my Mavic Bundle (rest of bundle arrived a month ago) a box arrived from DJI yesterday which I opened fully expecting to have my new filters but the box was completely empty - just shipping paper and the invoice ($0 and a packing slip)
And yes I did completely double check the box and paper, etc.  There were no filters or package of anykind. The box was a large box and was completely sealed upon arrival. So it was packed empty.  Obviously (hopefully) an oversight.  What do I do now?
Support please advise.

Packing slip

Customer Oder # S2-0017631098099

Description
MAVIC ND FILTERS SET

empty 2.jpg
empty 1.jpg
2017-3-18
Use props
SteveDickin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is going to be a tricky one.  I would have probably contacted them first before posting on here.
2017-3-18
Use props
SkyWeasel
lvl.2

United States

SteveDickin Posted at 2017-3-18 10:23
This is going to be a tricky one.  I would have probably contacted them first before posting on here.

Well I am a good customer (Inspire, Phantom and Mavic) so I hope they do the right thing.  Its most frustrating as I waited so long for the filters.
2017-3-18
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

SteveDickin Posted at 2017-3-18 10:23

Tricky ??    DJI is into Magic now
WTF?????
2017-3-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the unpleasant experience.
I have brought this to the attention of our pre-sales team and they will help to find out what's going on with your order then keep you updated as soon as possible.
2017-3-18
Use props
SteveDickin
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-3-18 12:03
Tricky ??    DJI is into Magic now
WTF?????

Obviously a word not used in this context across the water where you are.
2017-3-19
Use props
fans1202288d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37398 ft
Canada

https://www.facebook.com/photo.p ... ;type=3&theater

I've put this here as a work around. DJI won't let me be critical about their service.
2017-3-19
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

Send DJI a picture of the weight on the shipping label. It should be lighter than the weight of a package with the filters. They can look it up for comparison. Good Luck.
2017-3-19
Use props
tellus1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 105551 ft
Australia

Wow, hope its sorted quickly for you. Such a big box for a small box of nd filters....
2017-3-19
Use props
Drseussami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108002 ft
United States

No wonder DJI charges $10 just to ship something stupid. All I wanted was a $7 bag and they wanted to charge me more to ship it that the item I wanted. Can't sent it regular snail mail for less? Nope, a HUGE box to justify shipping?
2017-3-19
Use props
Vito Antifermo
lvl.1
United States

Is this really a situation that needs to be on forum?
2017-3-19
Use props
DownUnderDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450472 ft
  • >>>
Australia

A fly away ?
2017-3-19
Use props
Chole
lvl.2

United States

SkyWeasel Posted at 2017-3-18 11:34
Well I am a good customer (Inspire, Phantom and Mavic) so I hope they do the right thing.  Its most frustrating as I waited so long for the filters.

You have to know that person sitting their is human who can make mistake , I am not taking dji side but you are good customer with no understanding mistake happen before posting here if you would have simply contact their customer service that would have been more better , I own 5 DJI drones i have issues too but first i contact their customs service.
2017-3-19
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Interesting case. My combo package and other goods that was suppose to arrive March got recalled with no explanation after arriving at my local FEDEX. My case with DJI is still open (active) but the weird thing is that while my package was initially shipped from the DJI warehouse in Carson, CA on March 3rd e.t.a. was for March 7th but never arrived was that my DJI package checked in at 1.0 lbs (when I'm 100% sure the DJI items I was suppose to recieve that day was more that 10 lbs) before being recalled by DJI. I feel that DJI is having a hard time fulfilling orders because they're isn't enough inventory.

I hope I get my DJI Package this week March 20 - March 25 after waiting since March 7th after receiving a shipping confirmation March 3rd delivery to my home location to Concord, CA . Any DJI moderator... please help us all with actually resolving our issue instead of always passing us along and having to waiting 3-5 days longer only to get a response that we're being passed to another Department then waiting another 3-5 days and etc . I don't have my DJI package yet and I live in northern cal which shouldn't have taken longer than 2 days to have received my package after purchase on March 2nd.
2017-3-20
Use props
Griffith
Second Officer
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

Mine is schedule to arrive tomorrow.  I'll be sure to video the unpacking :-)
2017-3-20
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

This happened to me with some propellers.  They promptly shipped the missing propellers.
2017-3-20
Use props
SteveDickin
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

method007 Posted at 2017-3-20 07:05
This happened to me with some propellers.  They promptly shipped the missing propellers.

Was your first reaction to post on the forums when you spotted they were missing?
2017-3-20
Use props
Flyboyz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 142615 ft
Singapore

Is there a process to check before sealing the box?
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would not worry about it as DJI will make it right. And yes, shipping weights is all the proof you need to justify if something was in the box or not. DJI is not out to cheat you and it looks like a mistake was made. It will get sorted out.
2017-3-20
Use props
willhay555
lvl.2
Flight distance : 481755 ft
United Kingdom

I always find that taking a photo of an empty box massively helps a case
2017-3-20
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

SteveDickin Posted at 2017-3-20 07:14
Was your first reaction to post on the forums when you spotted they were missing?

No actually I never mentioned them until I now.  I just did DJI chat and they took care of me.
2017-3-20
Use props
PimpDawg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1204754 ft
United States

I have the DJI filters and they are light as a feather so I'm surprised they'd even register any weight on a packing slip. That box certainly outweighs the filters.
2017-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules