Repair and (please) send my Mavic home - CAS-479347-N3J8K1
656 12 2017-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Papi
New

Portugal

Hi,

Last Wednesday I received the quotation for the repair of my Mavic, in that same day I payed for the repair by PayPal.
Until last friday the status was the same and nothing is happening.
I contact the support line, send the document that proves the payment and the status is the same.
I asked how could I escalate this problem and the answer was that they (support) line will do it. But how can I know for sure that it will happen?
But the problem is that I JUST WANT MY MAVIC BACK.
2017-3-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the delay.
There are some backlogs for the Mavic which might cause the delay.
I have brought this to the attention of our support team and we will escalate the case for you.
2017-3-19
Use props
fansc3e3b1b1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94072 ft
United States

Me too, except I paid for mine on march 6th via PayPal. Can I have my case escalated too?
CAS-463014-D8W9C6
2017-3-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansc3e3b1b1 Posted at 2017-3-19 19:36
Me too, except I paid for mine on march 6th via PayPal. Can I have my case escalated too?
CAS-463014-D8W9C6

I have added a note to your case.
We sincerely apologize for the delay.
2017-3-19
Use props
Papi
New

Portugal

Hi,

As you can see in this attach, que information is the same...
How can I be sure that the things are up and running?

Best Regards,

Print Screen

Print Screen
2017-3-20
Use props
Papi
New

Portugal

And today the same status.
How can this possible?
Where can I see what is really happening? Or this is true and noting is happening even though I had pay for the repair and nothing is happening. My idea was to buy the Dji care program but with this example....
2017-3-21
Use props
Mcdudeflut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

Hi Papi,

I think they have some serious issues right now at there repair facilities.
My guess is that there are stockpiles of drones who need to be repaired but a shortage of hands.
I have posted some Q&A from my own 2 experiences.
Hopefully it will answer some of your questions DJI care and Repair what to expect?

Personally i think DJI should be more transparant about the timelines and with that i mean not the automatic standard replies mails and updates but transparant accurate timelines, especially at repair update page.
2017-3-21
Use props
Papi
New

Portugal

Hi Mcdudeflut,

I have the same idea. But I bought a premium product, i thought I had bought, therefore I expect a Premium service.
Maybe DJI Its not prepared to be Premium and this is difference between being on TOP or just being passing by...

I was expecting another kind of service. I'm an Apple fan and that is the kind of service that I'm know...  their services is my standard when we are buying a Premium Product, like the Mavic Pro.

And more, for me its impossible, and I can't understand how we do not receive any kind of register of the informations/contacts  changed with the on-line Support channel, etc...

2017-3-21
Use props
Papi
New

Portugal

And When I thought that the surprises ended,...Now I saw that the information available was manipulated.
Can some explain to me why did it happens?
Compare the image that I uploaded before and the information that I have available right now...

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 12.02.00.png
2017-3-21
Use props
Snap_Shot
lvl.2
United States

Papi, I wish I was as lucky as you. I have been waiting for mine to move for a week now. I ended up buying another mavic in fear I wouldnt have a drone for my vacation in a few weeks.

2017-3-21
Use props
Papi
New

Portugal

But I can't afford such an investment in a new one.
It was already very difficult to buy this drone.
Lets see want the future reserves...
2017-3-21
Use props
joshnl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1738369 ft
Canada

Papi Posted at 2017-3-21 03:12
Hi Mcdudeflut,

I have the same idea. But I bought a premium product, i thought I had bought, therefore I expect a Premium service.

If you're expecting Apple level of customer support from DJI, you will be massively disappointed. My experience with their customer support has been nothing short of abysmal. This was in the context of them replacing defective Mavics I was receiving. I had to go through five (yes five!) units before I got one that worked properly, and this process took 5 months from when I first purchased it (and I still received the "properly working" one with some scratches on the camera front element).

I won't ever buy anything from DJI again unless I can walk into a store and exchange the unit I purchased for a replacement on the spot. The second a serious competitor comes to the market, DJI is done for, unless they get their customer support together. The ONLY reason I would consider buying from them again at all is because their products are much better than any of the competitors' - so we're stuck with them until a good competitor comes along.
2017-3-21
Use props
Papi
New

Portugal

But with this lack of quality service of service...
Maybe the future could be dark.
Its not just produce great products, expensive and sell it like popcorns, Its more than that.
I for me... If some one asks me about DJI I will say that the products are great products, but If you need their support... Perhaps the solution should be looking for other solutions.
2017-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules