2016/17 Promo Surf Edit
548 3 2017-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ImProVisionAeri
lvl.2
  • >>>
Jersey

This is some of the footage taken between 2016 & 2017 @ St. Ouen in Jersey which is in the Channel islands.
The clip features a tower which dates back to the 17th century which was built as part of the islands defence against the French in the 1st world war.
The French are now obviously more than welcome here in Jersey & in fact, Pro french surfer William Aliotti can be seen in the edit, effortlessly making the most of the small conditions.
It was shot with the P4 & P4P.
Thanks for watching,
Jacko

2017-3-19
Use props
TPVAerials
lvl.3

United States

Very nice, great tracking of the surfers!
2017-3-20
Use props
ImProVisionAeri
lvl.2
  • >>>
Jersey

Thanks TPV.
Its a shame you cant view other peoples work by clicking on their name or something from the point of view of getting an idea who your speaking to?
2017-3-25
Use props
TheWindowSeat
lvl.1

United States

Really NICE MAN!!!! I agree with TPV really good job staying with the surfer..... It hard to predict his movement  but you kept it really smooth. The only thing I would add is to tie in the color of the water between shots. The color of the opening shot is beautiful! you can feel the warmth from the sun on the rocks! the water has this nice Teal color..... then I think the follow up shot the water gets darker and a little green. I think Dialing in that look closer from the first shot would be a nice little touch.

- Dennis
2017-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules