Camera error sensor from Costa Rica
551 3 2017-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Empire099
lvl.1
Costa Rica

Hi

I have a problem that always makes me doubt about buy a drone which I don't have support on my country (Costa Rica), but in spite of that I decided to buy the phantom 4 pro 3 months ago. Now I'm so worry cuz yesterday I had to stop several flights because of an issue with the camera; camera sensor error, no image transmission signal (things which are posted on this forum).
The solution DJI people gave on this forum was "Send it to DJI for repair", but I'm in Costa Rica, what can I do?
Here in my location there is an Apple's Authorized dealer selling the dji drones. But I don't know if I can go with them to find out a solution.

I will be very grateful from your response. I work in agriculture, and this tool is indispensable for us. So please, help me!

From Costa Rica; an agronomist
2017-3-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about the issue, may I know it happened after a firmware update or it's crashed before?
You purchased it from a local authorized dealer?
You can try to contact the dealer to check whether they can help you on it, or you need send it in to our official service center, you can get in touch with our support here for a case number: http://www.dji.com/support/product
2017-3-19
Use props
Empire099
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-19 20:26
Sorry to hear about the issue, may I know it happened after a firmware update or it's crashed before?
You purchased it from a local authorized dealer?
You can try to contact the dealer to check whether they can help you on it, or you need send it in to our official service center, you can get in touch with our support here for a case number: http://www.dji.com/support/product

No, before update the firmware the drone was already giving me the problem. I update the firmware thinking it could be the reason of the camera sensor error but anything change. What I see is that after turn off and turn on again the drone, it works, but the camera doesn't show a good quality (strange lines, camera sticks for a moment) and then "no image transmission", and occurs the same again after reboot the drone. What do you think it could be? I think is in hardware, ribbon cable or something like that. What do you think?
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Empire099 Posted at 2017-3-21 08:48
No, before update the firmware the drone was already giving me the problem. I update the firmware thinking it could be the reason of the camera sensor error but anything change. What I see is that after turn off and turn on again the drone, it works, but the camera doesn't show a good quality (strange lines, camera sticks for a moment) and then "no image transmission", and occurs the same again after reboot the drone. What do you think it could be? I think is in hardware, ribbon cable or something like that. What do you think?

It seems to be hardware issue or something like that, please contact our tech support to create a case and send it in for evaluation then get it repaired by our engineers.
2017-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules