683 6 2017-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
Flight distance : 986716 ft
United States

Hi guys.

I apologize for asking this question in the main forum but the people who are handling the pre-sales literally don't understand what I am asking.

The "Fly Today" option is availabel to me for the Mavic Pro of which I would like to buy tomorrow and it says if I order before 2pm within 4 hours, they will hand deliver it to me and even set me up.

I don't think I need the help, but sweet.

I almost have enough affiliate credit to buy the whole thing so even sweeter.

Here is the question.

It says that I am eligible to buy the Mavic Pro for delvery using the "Fly Today" option with my zipcode 91606 (North Hollywood, CA).

HOWEVER, it does not offer the "Fly More Combo" which is what I want. It's a bit strange that the Mavic is available but not the parts that everyone has like the battery, etc that comes with the "fly more combo".

So, if I was to order the bird tomorrow with same day service, is there a way that I can get the "fly more combo" or is it really just not available?

I AM TRULY sorry for taking up the forum's space with my own personal ordering issue but I am going crazy trying to explain this to the on-line operator. I think there is a lost in translation thing going on.

Thank you!

Looking forward to hopefully getting my Mavic tomorrow but I don't want to pay more for everything just because I can't wait.

Also, to be honest, I am not sure where all my affiliate money is coming from and it doesn't say.  It says on all my old batteries that I sold (it shows the linking website) but it's not showing it for the stuff that is coming in now.  Can you tell me how to find this out?  Thank you in adcance!

AF
2017-3-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, I have confirmed with our pre-sales team.
The "Fly Today" option will be available for the Mavic fly more combo in a few days.  It's not available currently.
Could you please help to clarify where did you sell the batteries?
2017-3-19
Use props
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-19 20:30
Hello, I have confirmed with our pre-sales team.
The "Fly Today" option will be available for the Mavic fly more combo in a few days.  It's not available currently.
Could you please help to clarify where did you sell the batteries?

Thank you Mindy.

I was about to place an order to DJI but then I saw the "Fly Today" but I will wait a couple days if I can get the bird handed to me within a couple hours sometime next week.

If the "Fly More" was available tomorrow, I would order it now and get it sometime tomorrow but I'll just wait.

I am not bothered about the bats.  They were mostly purchased through one of my many websites and YouTube channels I am guessing. Not even sure why I mentioned that. I think I was just stoked that I noticed I had a few more creds coming in from being buying Mavics from a couple of my links.

I will order it when it is available in a few days.  I love your avatar.  That girl is bad ass.  I didn't even mean the title pun.  Pure accident.

I was at the DJI studio in Burbank the other day and was salivating at some of the stuff I saw there.

Thanks.  DJI treats me very well and I appreciate you guys.  Thanks for the heads up.

2017-3-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ArtistFirst Posted at 2017-3-19 20:39
Thank you Mindy.

I was about to place an order to DJI but then I saw the "Fly Today" but I will wait a couple days if I can get the bird handed to me within a couple hours sometime next week.

No problem. Thank you for supporting DJI.
Hope you will get your Mavic soon and enjoy your flight.
2017-3-19
Use props
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-19 22:19

Mindy!

Thank you so much for looking into that for me.

I should have just ordered on Monday and I'd probably have it this week but I want it now and they have it a few local shops, but I have DJI credits (quite a few) that I would like to use to purchase this one.

The "Fly More" combo is not available.  What if I buy the "Fly More Combo" here, can I have them deliver me the bird and you guys send me the rest?  Or is there any chance that the "Fly More" will be available at Enjoy soon?

He didn't even seem to know (the one at Enjoy that I spoke to on the phone) some of the DJI inventory that they had in stock so they weren't much help.

I could have a Mavic in my hands today (something I VERY much want) if I ordered just the Mavic but I want the extra battery and the bag.

Anything?

Thanks!
2017-3-21
Use props
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-19 22:19

Ugh!

So I didn't order on Monday thinking it would be available this week.

I need it now and I want to use my DJI creds so I want to buy through you guys.

Can I please order it and then just get the rest of the stuff from you guys later?

I really can't not have a Mavic much longer.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ArtistFirst Posted at 2017-3-22 19:16
Ugh!

So I didn't order on Monday thinking it would be available this week.

Sorry ArtistFirst, I still don't get any news about the fly more combo and we cannot send the rest of the stuff to you.
Maybe you could order the Mavic first then purchase other items separately.
2017-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules