o(^-^)o
hoang2010
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59236 ft
Vietnam

I have updated my phantom 3 adv, and i have issue:

first, my battery only have minnor deviation: apr 0,04 V

Then, i updated the newest fw, it increased to 0,09 ~ 0,1V

Anyone know why. Should i recalibrate my battery again ???

Thanks
2017-3-19
Use props
Quamera
lvl.2
Australia

Fly your battery gently in a safe area watching the individual cell voltages until the lowest voltage falls to somewhere near 3.3 V or the warnings about cell deviations become too insistent. Then recharge the battery after it cools off. If the same cell is still 0.05 Volts lower than the rest at full charge you most likely have a failed cell and will need to replace the battery pack.

stop press, I didn't register that you already have a 0.1V deviation, your Phantom may not even take off, if that is the case I hope someone else can help because I am out of my depth. By the way 0.04 V isn't a minor deviation especially if it happens repeatedly on the same cell, it does sound like your battery is crook.
2017-3-20
Use props
hoang2010
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59236 ft
Vietnam

Quamera Posted at 2017-3-20 01:36
Fly your battery gently in a safe area watching the individual cell voltages until the lowest voltage falls to somewhere near 3.3 V or the warnings about cell deviations become too insistent. Then recharge the battery after it cools off. If the same cell is still 0.05 Volts lower than the rest at full charge you most likely have a failed cell and will need to replace the battery pack.

stop press, I didn't register that you already have a 0.1V deviation, your Phantom may not even take off, if that is the case I hope someone else can help because I am out of my depth. By the way 0.04 V isn't a minor deviation especially if it happens repeatedly on the same cell, it does sound like your battery is crook.

Yeah, for the 1st time of flying after 5 months in box, the deviation is 0,09, and after flying, I recharged it, it was 0,04 devitaion, I flied more 3 times with this battery, and it was still 0,04.

But, after I upgrade the new fw: 1.10.09 ( the newest, I dont remember the code), the deviation is 0,09. I dont know why.
2017-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules