Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New System Status Message - "In Flight" ?????
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyingCircles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76309 ft
United States

I hadn't flow for a while do to weather but yesterday it was 50 degrees so thought it was time.  Completed all the firmware updates and calibrations to my P3P and went to my local park where I always fly, never any warnings or problems at this location.  Not the case this time though.  Received a message in the top center of the DJI Go app, the area known as System Status. The background color turned yellow and the message "In Flight" appeared.  The warning only lasted a few seconds then returned to normal.  This occurred twice over about 30 minutes of flying using two batteries.  I am curious to know what the alert/warning is telling me.
2017-3-20
Use props
SimonH78
Captain
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is it due to a recent update to No Fly Zones related to your location? -
2017-3-20
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
Captain
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

Did your satellite count drop kinda low?
2017-3-20
Use props
FlyingCircles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76309 ft
United States

KM5RG-Robert Posted at 2017-3-20 08:34
Did your satellite count drop kinda low?

I went back and watched the flight log and satellite count never dropped below 15.
2017-3-20
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
Captain
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

FlyingCircles Posted at 2017-3-20 09:00
I went back and watched the flight log and satellite count never dropped below 15.

I had a message yesterday, not sure what it was, maybe the same (never seen it before), but my sat count had dropped to 9 for a little bit which seemed to trigger the message.  (P3A)
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Do you happen to have a screenshot of it?
2017-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules