Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NFZ - Approved but still cant fly - please help
1160 8 2017-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bsharpmjhfab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 456 ft
United States

Owner of: Phantom 4 Pro Plus
RC: Phantom 4 Pro AND Phantom 4 Pro Plus (Built In with android)
App: Version 4.0.6
Aircraft: Version 01.02.0304
Remote Controller: Version 1.8.0+
App Database: Version 00.00.01.04

Problem - Located next to small airport (red zone)

DJI Solution- Got letter of agreement from airport management  submitted all to DJI - Should be greenlighted to fly. Realize I have the android built in and the features not there.. Order in the Phantom 4 Pro RC - setup iphone app resync submit ANOTHER request with proper documentations ... It was approved as well... I see the license file when i am attempting to fly in redzone .. I click it im prompted with a screen that has cancel or okay i select okay.. but the enable whitelist area function never turns on or off just stays grey I've fought this for 10 days now. 20+ emails and 8+ phone calls... I just want to be able to fly in the area requested

End of the day - ITS NOT WORKING what should i do?

2017-3-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

There have been similar threads.  

It may be best to block the GPS antenna somehow (e.g. layers of foil) and fly in ATTI.  Or get yourself a P2V+.  Good luck.  
2017-3-20
Use props
bsharpmjhfab
lvl.1
United States

This is frustrating... Gonna give them another call today... I prefer not having to block gps but will if i must
2017-3-20
Use props
bsharpmjhfab
lvl.1
United States

1 hour and 10 minutes later im told to get back with flysafe. I have a open ticket since the 12th with them. I dont know what else to do. I dont want to have to block the gps on top but unfortunately im almost left with no choice
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

bsharpmjhfab Posted at 2017-3-20 10:42
1 hour and 10 minutes later im told to get back with flysafe. I have a open ticket since the 12th with them. I dont know what else to do. I dont want to have to block the gps on top but unfortunately im almost left with no choice

Calling customer support will not help you with your situation, you need to email FlySafe@dji.com and they are the only ones that can assist you.
I'm sorry you are still unable to fly
2017-3-20
Use props
bsharpmjhfab
lvl.1
United States

Still 8 days later and guess what? I cant fly... No they are going back on "ANDROID is not supported" to ... well IOS the newest update broke the unlimit feature and you will need to use an android device. We are going on WEEK 3 of this process and emailing back  and forth nightly. Its getting old.
2017-3-27
Use props
Mafia16
Captain
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

bsharpmjhfab Posted at 2017-3-27 23:24
Still 8 days later and guess what? I cant fly... No they are going back on "ANDROID is not supported" to ... well IOS the newest update broke the unlimit feature and you will need to use an android device. We are going on WEEK 3 of this process and emailing back  and forth nightly. Its getting old.

Since the new update doesnt allow NFZ are unlocking, you need to wait for a new FW update thats all i have the sane problem.
2017-3-28
Use props
fans4861cfa3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello, I find this situation for professional pilots accredited with the French civil aviation general management (ED 00697) deplorable on behalf of the world's first manufacturer of DJI drone ....

You create a service for the NFZ, very good but to provide the service to the height of this service ... you send emails to customers (me) asking to have the devices up to date with the latest firmware with a generic mail. .

ok we follow your instructions and we send you later the information concerning the GPS coordinates of flight as well as the administrative documents of the mission asked by our signed customers and the protocols validated by the airports to carry out our missions so that DJI validates The unblocking of the zone ..

We receive from DJI 2 mails => an email of flysafe@dji.com and an email of "postmaster=flysafe.djiservice.org@mailer-jiejin.dji.com" that integrates the unlocking of the temporary zone for our mission...

Why we subsequently receive a new mail from you asking us to downgrade the firmware version of the machines, I quote

"Thank you for the reply.
For Mavic Pro, please do not upgrade its firmware to V01.03.0500, Phantom4 Pro to 01.03.0417 and Inspire2 not to 01.00.0240. Because these firmware do not support unlocked Restricted zones and need to wait for next firmware.
We have unlocked the area for your aircraft in our server.
Please double check all the information about unlocking.

I check this information by making a pre-visit on my flight zone in order to guarantee upstream my mission and the ... nothing works, impossible to unlock the requested areas' knowing there is no error GPS coordinates on my part and on the part of DJI "... I made 200 kilometers to check this bu or problem again  !!!!

And you send email "

Thank you for the reply.
Only when the aircraft is placed in the zone which we have unlocked with good gps signal, the 'enable whitelist unlock' can be turned on.
May i know the address where you try to fly it?
Please have a double check the GPS's area coodinates which we habe unlocked.

Has not specified that there is still a bug with the products IOS apple on the version DJI GO 4.0.6 !!!!!!

And you send me another email again telling me:

"And use an android device to do unlocking as V4.0.6 DJI Go app cannot do it.
Any problem, please feel free to tell me.
Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a nice day!"

Are you serious about your service at DJI ????? You are not able to globalize your mails and processes and ensure products that work on all platforms android and IOS !!!!! You lack developer and engineers at DJI and manager to create procedures worthy of your company !!!

I am outraged by your services, outraged at the lack of respect that you face the professionals of the image and video in France who uses your products to work !!!

If your NFZ service does not work and disable it well and let the people declared working in the civil aviation !!!!!

And I lost again customer from error DJI and money again

You do not give a damn about your customers' problems and you do not bring any solution in this kind of situation and I lose 3 days of shooting because of DJI worth 3000 euros !!

So what is the compensation on the part of DJI in my case ....

Johan Milani
2017-3-28
Use props
fans4861cfa3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

i write this email at djisafe after problem since 3 weeks for NFZ and actually situation of day
2017-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules