I received my Mavic Pro a couple weeks ago and have only had a chance to fly it a couple times even though I've tried multiple times. The majority of the time when I take off, it immediately descends and asks to land. I can throttle up and ascend but if I let go it will immediately start to descend. If I throttle up and move away from my takeoff point, RTH will initiate. It doesn't matter how many times I cancel the landing, it just keeps popping up. I've searched online and this doesn't seem to be a common problem.
- I've only tried to take off from my driveway and from a park a few miles away.
- it has never allowed a proper takeoff or even hover from my driveway, the two successful flights were from the park, but I have the problem sometimes there as well
- I've been close to my vehicle so maybe that is interferring?
- Aircraft close to Home Point. "go home" shifts to "landing" (again this happens literally right after takeoff)
- I also get Strong Wireless Intererence warnings at both locations some of the time
I calibrated the controller and compass straight out of the box and this has been a continual problem. This is my first drone so perhaps I have a setting activated that shouldn't be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.