Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ProQuad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello all,

I just picked up an Osmo Pro but can not seem to locate a manual for it.  Does anyone know where I can find it?  I was on DJI.com and tried to look under the Osmo downloads but only manuals were for the camera, battery, etc.

I would like to read it so I can familiarize myself with it and all of its functions.  Thanks.

2017-3-20
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

...Does anyone know where I can get this?  Any help would be most appreciated.
2017-3-22
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

ProQuad Posted at 2017-3-22 16:48
...Does anyone know where I can get this?  Any help would be most appreciated.

There is no manual. Basicly, Pro only gives you a better camera lens. The functionality is much less than a standard osmo. You do see a lot of firmware update for osmo mobile but for Pro only one update so far for Pro. You should go through the forum to see what the status of Osmo Pro.
2017-3-22
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DTK Posted at 2017-3-22 20:19
There is no manual. Basicly, Pro only gives you a better camera lens. The functionality is much less than a standard osmo. You do see a lot of firmware update for osmo mobile but for Pro only one update so far for Pro. You should go through the forum to see what the status of Osmo Pro.

DTK, thanks for your reply.  I thought I was going crazy.  I am just going through it with a fine tooth comb looking at all of the parameters.  
Thanks again.
2017-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules