I Need to send my drone back for repairs, but it seem impossible!
1033 3 2017-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Essence
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15833 ft
Singapore

After sending my repair request thru Support@dji.com, I was given steps to follow to have my drone sent back to Hong Kong for repairs.

I was given a case number, and was told to register my repairs. However I was not able to do so because i was told by online support that the system is down.

So after waiting for about 8 hours, the system was up and running again, I now could finally register my repairs.

But after registering my repairs, I am not able to submit my information because everytime I click on my case number or "fill in information"

I will be shown "PAGE DOESN"T EXIST".

I have spoken to at least 3 different online support and all 3 gave me different answers to the same questions.

I have emailed the person whom i spoke to at support@DJI Treecie Chen, and had no response for days.

No words can describe my frustration now because all I wanted to do is to SEND MY DRONE IN for DJI to fix.

Can anyone please help me?

dji4.png
dji4.png
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties.
I have brought this to our support team and they have replied to your email.
We will keep following up with you.
If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.
2017-3-20
Use props
Essence
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15833 ft
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-20 19:20
I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties.
I have brought this to our support team and they have replied to your email.
We will keep following up with you.

Yes they did reply, but i asked another question with no reply again, i need to know how much should i indicate a declared value, since they drone is 'used', i assume u should write its full brand new value? and hong kong has tax charges based on its declared value, please help.
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Essence Posted at 2017-3-20 20:06
Yes they did reply, but i asked another question with no reply again, i need to know how much should i indicate a declared value, since they drone is 'used', i assume u should write its full brand new value? and hong kong has tax charges based on its declared value, please help.

You should write the full value.
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules