Arming an A3 Pro using a Futaba 14SG
3402 4 2017-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David G.
lvl.1

United States

Equipment:
-2014 S1000 (formerly operating with an A2 and 2.4GHz data downlink)
-A3 Pro FC (current firmware)
-Futaba 14SG (formerly setup for the A2) in FASST-TEST 14CH mode
-Futaba R7008SB Reciever connected to A3 via Sbus
-Latest DJI Assistant 2 software and a known good USB cable

I have verified the controls are properly acknowledged and set in the Assistant 2 software. The 4 basic flight controls, mode switch and IOC switch have been calibrated and verified in the software. The simulator does not do anything. It starts "simulating" and I see the controller input register in the data column, but the craft does nothing. Manually moving the craft does not register on the screen either. I even went through an IMU calibration. Just to mention it throttle is reversed in the radio, not in the assistant software. I tried it both ways but returned to that.
Arming attempts have been as follows with the props off for testing. After powering on the A3 I wait for the slow blinking green light. Then verify LED color for modes (yellow for ATTI and fast green for Sport) and back to green for mode P. I have tried powering cycling the A3 many times and have re-connected it to the PC many times. I cannot get it to arm. I even bumped up the motor idle power one notch above the middle to try that but it did not help.

What am I missing to arm the A3 using the Futaba 14?
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to provide a screenshot of how you have the RC set up in the Assistant 2 Software?
2017-3-21
Use props
fans79c91219
New
India

I'm having the same problem of being unable to arm the device with my futaba connected to the dji a3. Is there a solution on how to arm my craft?
2018-9-3
Use props
victorpinto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 125371 ft
Switzerland

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-21 16:07
Could you happen to provide a screenshot of how you have the RC set up in the Assistant 2 Software?

2018-9-4
Use props
CASCARLOS
lvl.2
  • >>>
Colombia

Hi David, It's been a long time, how you fix this, I'm in the same issue
2020-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules