Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
(I cannot see what I am photographing or filming in the Vision app)
3452 15 2015-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dezarate33
New

Maldives

APP Not working

2015-2-25
Use props
rdc44444
lvl.4

United States

Is this for real?? Did you really fly to china over a $600 drone? {:2_29:}
2015-2-25
Use props
dezarate33
New

Maldives

rdc44444@hotmai Posted at 2015-2-26 05:55
Is this for real?? Did you really fly to china over a $600 drone?

sad  but yes,  i went to main office.

everyone remembers me in China office, I'm 100% sure
2015-2-25
Use props
tonyphantom147
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I think you should send DJI your own invoice for the plane ticket and compensation.
2015-2-25
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

I think dezarate33 should grow up and stop behaving like a foul mouthed brat, but hey that's just my opinion.
2015-2-25
Use props
Barney Rubbel
lvl.4
United States

Sounds like something I would do. Well maybe not to that extent, but after a while it DOES become a matter of principle. I once closed all my accounts with a phone/tv/internet company over something fairly stupid, but it was a matter of principle! (I hope I'm using the correct spelling, and not the one that very little of my mortgage payment goes to!) After getting new providers for these things, the original company bought 2 of the 3 companies I had switched to. You just can't win sometimes.

Barney
2015-2-25
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

Is it possible that you received the invoice for the original Phantom tied to your original RMA and they simply threw your old Phantom into the repair cage and someone eventually took it out, repaired it and  inadvertently forgot to tell someone internally that they had already switched it out for you at no charge?
If I were you and I was there and they handed me a New Phantom in exchange for my old one without paperwork etc. and they expexpcted payment later then their bad! If you signed something and it indicated payment of any kind due then you got what you were supposed to.

As for e camera problem, not sure as a few have recently expressed experiencing this, all I can suggest is ensure all your softwares are at recommended current versions.

As for the swearing...well, keep that up and you will end up in the Penalty box!

As for threatening DJI by way of bad advertising, well, I cannot help you with that and I am certain your company's lawyers (if it is your company) will have something to say...

Frankly, if I was as dissatisfied at this point and I was you I would just sell the "new one" and move on.
2015-2-25
Use props
dezarate33
New

Maldives

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-2-26 10:16
Is it possible that you received the invoice for the original Phantom tied to your original RMA and  ...

HI thanks for your kindly reply,
yes is a mistake with the invoice, the guy who is send it to me, don't have a clue that i have a new one.
about the company yes is mine, and the lawyers told me to proceed, why? because we give to DJI many credit in our videos, most of them with millions of views. so for sure they will know the way to do it in legal terms

about the new one, i can't sell. is not working properly.
2015-2-25
Use props
dezarate33
New

Maldives

Barney Rubbel Posted at 2015-2-26 09:10
Sounds like something I would do. Well maybe not to that extent, but after a while it DOES become a  ...

Hi Barney, yes my friend, is  a matter of principle.

thx for your message
2015-2-25
Use props
dezarate33
New

Maldives

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2015-2-26 08:46
I think dezarate33 should grow up and stop behaving like a foul mouthed brat, but hey that's just my ...

Hi john, i hope you are talking about DJI? not of myself,
2015-2-25
Use props
dezarate33
New

Maldives

tonyphantom147@ Posted at 2015-2-26 07:05
I think you should send DJI your own invoice for the plane ticket and compensation.

totaly agree,
2015-2-25
Use props
Djiforumadmin
lvl.2

United States

Hi Dezarate33,
Please email djifansforumadmin@dji.com with your phone number, we will see how to solve this for you ASAP.

Thank you
2015-2-25
Use props
dezarate33
New

Maldives

Djiforumadmin Posted at 2015-2-26 15:25
Hi Dezarate33,
Please email  with your phone number, we will see how to solve this for you ASAP.

Ready,

many thx
2015-2-25
Use props
erdal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12497 ft
Turkey

Thank you very for the hi friend description believe do not even know that I was doing I took my update on the tablet when it first opened to me, from this device, but at that moment go electricity came back with subject Hence but I dj is installed in a kind of tablet, I say tablets'm doing the installation go proğramı does not open unfortunately DJ gO shutting down the tablet she says. I do not believe I do not know exactly what happened to me 2 months in the meantime no one anıca so I'll take your information from germany getird of this device, please bilader a help. Meanwhile, I know I'm throwing airplane cd cards to update the update manually so I downloaded from the DJ site amakumanda manele flash drive and I'm wearing as well as their şakil control disk but does not update Please help
2015-9-17
Use props
David Vergara Cano
New

United States

hola, tengo un problema con el mavic air, cuando tomo una foto panoramica  gran parte sale cubierta de niebla, no entiendo porque, alguien podria ayudarme?
2019-6-29
Use props
caponi massimo
lvl.1

Italy

salve c e qualcuno che mi puo dare l app dji vision per anndroid che non c e  piu sul web grazie
2020-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules