Should i wrap or skin the Mavic to make it unique ?
1981 7 2017-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
borse2008
lvl.2
United States

Would a skin/wrap or even a clear plastic wrap affect performance?
2017-3-21
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

I dont think it will make any noticeable differences on performance, you should be good!
2017-3-21
Use props
borse2008
lvl.2
United States

Sound !

Thanks
2017-3-21
Use props
FlashGJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 293379 ft
United States

You're asking us?  Some do and some don't! Do it if you want to, or don't do it if you want to, why should we care?  
2017-3-21
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

FlashGJ Posted at 2017-3-21 12:11
You're asking us?  Some do and some don't! Do it if you want to, or don't do it if you want to, why should we care?

He isnt asking for what style you like... He is asking if it will affect the performance during flight.
2017-3-21
Use props
M Stuart K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

I feel great about mine since wrapping it.  I can also see it better in the sky.  I did not like the dull color of it.  It is quite a task if you do it correctly but I am amazed in how well the wrap stays put.  It sort of makes it look like real metal as bystanders has pointed out.  Mine came from Drone Wrap.
unfolded.jpg
2017-3-21
Use props
hridge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17651 ft
United States

M Stuart K Posted at 2017-3-21 13:07
I feel great about mine since wrapping it.  I can also see it better in the sky.  I did not like the dull color of it.  It is quite a task if you do it correctly but I am amazed in how well the wrap stays put.  It sort of makes it look like real metal as bystanders has pointed out.  Mine came from Drone Wrap.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-77207-1-1.html
2017-3-21
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

M Stuart K Posted at 2017-3-21 13:07

looks great, the only reason i have been contemplating putting a skin on mine is because it it harder to see right now so it attracts less attention. but being brighter may attract more attention, (not because of illegal flight) but more so just being bothered while flying.
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules