Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mal
513 3 2017-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
userfa702488ce
lvl.1

Spain

this point I am happy.Case Nr.:CAS-487479-K4Q9K5
My disappointment comes to buy an aircraft that came factory fitted to take care of it and suck it and like it comes from the factory and to intervene the human hand gin and motive and for me does not have the same incentive and is a disappointment is no longer an aircraft pre-painted Manufacturing plus three months of problems, since I thought it was configuration problem until they started the danger messages in the interface and I did not enjoy the aircraft many problems and this point if it causes me disappointment as it was a great effort for my economy To have a good new aircraft and already that is lost because now it is a conditioned aircraft
sincerely
2017-3-21
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

Not sure what you are trying to say here..
2017-3-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I am thinking they gave you a reconditioned aircraft and your not happy, only problem mate is it's in your contract, reconditioned or new. But if it's in a bad condition maybe you need to contact support and talk to them..
2017-3-21
Use props
gabriel.magana
lvl.2
Flight distance : 177254 ft
United States

I can sympathize with being angry at DJI for putting out new products that have lots of problems.  I feel your pain, for me, after buying a P4P+ on preorder and then dealing with all these problems (and different people have different problems, suggesting there are several things/parts that can be bad in a new P4P), I will not be preordering anything from DJI anymore. Only products that have been in production for some time, and DJI has had time to perfect them.
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules