Mavic "under repair"
1001 3 2017-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jthavorn
lvl.1

United States

This is a follow up from several posts on this forum concerning my mavic pro. According to the repair progress inquirey, my mavic is "under repair" since they received payment on march 10. By my calculations it has been 6 working days since I PAID and there is still no update. Even after moderators have told me that my case would be prioritized and escalated, it's still the same status as when I paid. Understandably I am getting a bit anxious since I am planning a trip at the end of the month and wish to have it back before then. I understand that the repair facility is back logged but this seems a bit crazy, since I've heard nice stories of other users who had their items repaired and returned in less than 3 weeks total. Can anyone help?
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I have checked your case. It is under Conducting Quality Assurance which has been updated early today.
You can check the status here : https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
We will ship out your aircraft as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
2017-3-21
Use props
jthavorn
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-21 18:43
I have checked your case. It is under Conducting Quality Assurance which has been updated early today.
You can check the status here : https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
We will ship out your aircraft as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Hi Cindy,

Yes I saw that update as well and received an email stating repairs were completed and they were moving on to the testing and QA phase. I'm glad that things are moving along now and I thank you again for being responsive.
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jthavorn Posted at 2017-3-21 21:39
Hi Cindy,

Yes I saw that update as well and received an email stating repairs were completed and they were moving on to the testing and QA phase. I'm glad that things are moving along now and I thank you again for being responsive.

No problem.
Thank you for your patience. Hope everything goes well and you will receive the aircraft very soon.
2017-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules