Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Software Advice
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse4e99b06
lvl.1
United States

So I purchased my Phanotm 3 Advanced last year and am getting the hang of it taking pictures and short videos.  Now, I get the videos and pictures on my computer and can edit the pictures.... cool, big deal right.... but I know there is so much more that you can do like add music and make cool videos.  I guess my question is what would be the recommended software that you guys use to add music to your pictures and videos.
2017-3-21
Use props
SimonH78
Captain
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try DaVinci its free works for mac and pc - DAVINCI RESOLVE 12.5 - DaVinci Resolve 12.5 is the world’s most advanced editing and color grading system for independent users working on SD, HD and Ultra HD projects.

LINK
2017-3-21
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

SimonH78 Posted at 2017-3-21 11:42
Try DaVinci its free works for mac and pc  - DAVINCI RESOLVE 12.5 - DaVinci Resolve 12.5 is the world’s most advanced editing and color grading system for independent users working on SD, HD and Ultra HD projects.

LINK

Many choice here for sure. Depending on your wants and needs. If you are looking for some basic editing, most offer the ability to add music, trim ,etc. If your using a PC and running windows, Microsoft has some movie making software that can do just that. There are many other free ones with different degrees of editing, etc. Not answering your question I guess, but just try a few out. Costs you nothing and if you don't like it just uninstall and try something different. I have never tried the Davinci, but some of these will probably take a fair amount of learning to get comfortable with it. I could very well be wrong about that, but I have tried several programs that are just plain hard to use. It is totally what you want to do I guess.
2017-3-21
Use props
#shotxclvck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3423297 ft
United States

no doubt go all out the Adobe Suite is awesome if you are in to editing---- or just use the dji app for quick edits
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules