[SOLVED] Another dissapointed unsatisfied, but paying, DJI customer
715 8 2017-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peut
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1761181 ft
Netherlands

Yep, is totally not my style to complain in public. Altough, I would like to share my experiences with the so called 'prioritized replacement' and the quick turnover time, and so on.

I bought my Mavic in late December, it worked fine and after a while I discoverd the well known blur on the right hand side and decided to send it in. It took 3 weeks to get my replacement, to my surprise it wasn't fixed at all. I did got a 'new' Mavic, but the blur switched to the left hand side! It seemed more worse than it was before.

Now, the second Mavic is back for repair. I am still waiting the triple amount of time which is indicated beforehand. When contacting support I got the standard responses, but a solution for my problem isn't served or won't be in the near future. Everytime I contact the support again I am trying to grasp the last bit of hope that they will have some more information about it, unfortunately.

So, at the moment I am in a second warranty replacement, owning my Mavic for about four months, not being able to create any footage which is satisfying me! That really annoys me, big time. And, last but not least, I did pay about €1500 in total (Mavic Pro, DJI Care Refresh, batteries, props) for a device which is far from perfect.

My question is, could any of the DJI representatives on the forum mean anything to me, if yes, please reply and I will provide you with my case number.

Thank you.
2017-3-21
Use props
Mcdudeflut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

Hi Peut,

Just a quick support reply.
I had a similar situation, full package, DJI Care crash, replacement, repair replacement etc etc.
You can read it here

Bottomline,....wait have a beer and enjoy life.
Eventually it will be replaced,..average turnover time within the Netherlands,...3 weeks.
In ieder geval sterkte met het wachten.
2017-3-21
Use props
Peut
lvl.3
Netherlands

Nice summation of what happend from start to finish.
I had at least expected some courtesy because it is the second replacement in a row, but unfortunately thing won't be different, I just wait in line.

I will grab a beer this evening, thanks!
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I can check your case number from your forum email address.
Since there are backlogs for the Mavic, your case was delayed.
We understand how you feel and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
I I have forwarded this concern to our management and we will escalate the case for you.
2017-3-21
Use props
Peut
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-21 20:21
I can check your case number from your forum email address.
Since there are backlogs for the Mavic, your case was delayed.
We understand how you feel and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Hello Mindy,
Thanks for you reply, I hope your actions evolve in a speedy replacement of my Mavic.
2017-3-21
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Mindy's a lot of help
2017-3-21
Use props
Peut
lvl.3
Netherlands

Range30 Posted at 2017-3-21 23:13
Mindy's a lot of help

Sure thing. Got confirmation this morning of prioritizing my repair. It is shipped this afternoon.

Thanks!
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Peut Posted at 2017-3-22 11:21
Sure thing. Got confirmation this morning of prioritizing my repair. It is shipped this afternoon.

Thanks!

Tracking shows you'll receive it tomorrow.
2017-3-22
Use props
Peut
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-22 11:30
Tracking shows you'll receive it tomorrow.

That is correct!
2017-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules