Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CAS-520324-S8J5P1
893 4 2017-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd97ab992
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1580712 ft
United States

I'm still waiting for the shipping labels to send in my Phantom 4 for repairs. Upon looking at the total turnaround time for many of these cases, I need to change the return address (the address for DJI to ship the repaired Phantom back to me at). Do I need to cancel this order and start over (somehow)? Can I update and keep this order but with a new return shipping address (how)? I will be moving sometime over the next month so I need to change the return address or cancel this one and start a new ticket. Moderators, answers...what should I do?

2017-3-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It looks like you've already received a shipping label. If you need to make a change of address, you would just email Support and they can make the change for the return address as long as it's still within their jurisdiction. Please keep in mind that most of the delayed cases are with Mavics. All other products are getting addressed pretty quickly.
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our support sent you the shipping label already, you can keep this case and send it in.
Please try to PM me or send an e-mail to support.us@dji.com with  the new address  you need to change, we'll help you confirm the information and keep you updated.
2017-3-21
Use props
fansd97ab992
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1580712 ft
France

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-21 18:05
It looks like you've already received a shipping label. If you need to make a change of address, you would just email Support and they can make the change for the return address as long as it's still within their jurisdiction. Please keep in mind that most of the delayed cases are with Mavics. All other products are getting addressed pretty quickly.

Thanks for the info. I shipped on Wednesday and it reached it's final destination Thursday around noon. I'll leave the address and hope it's a quick turnaround for a Phantom 4, as you point out. Based upon the "My Case" details/instructions, I was hoping to see an update today (Friday), one business day later, however, nothing. Looking at the slew of delayed Mavic cases, I'm not surprised...but should I be concerned?
2017-3-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansd97ab992 Posted at 2017-3-24 21:44
Thanks for the info. I shipped on Wednesday and it reached it's final destination Thursday around noon. I'll leave the address and hope it's a quick turnaround for a Phantom 4, as you point out. Based upon the "My Case" details/instructions, I was hoping to see an update today (Friday), one business day later, however, nothing. Looking at the slew of delayed Mavic cases, I'm not surprised...but should I be concerned?

It takes a few business days to check in and update the system, I'll also keep an eye on its status, appreciate your patience.
2017-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules