Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 Pan & Tilt won't work
1402 5 2017-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans63b27dfa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4035026 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

On my old Inspire 1 I had C1 set to pan/tilt and C2 set to reset gimbal

On the I2, I can't seem to map C1 to pan/tilt.

Am I missing something? All I can do it pan up & down in single op mode.

Thanks  

2017-3-21
Use props
ScooterC5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435052 ft
  • >>>
United States

The I2 is different.  Unfortunately panning only works in 'Free' mode, and you must hold C1 while moving the dial simultaneously.  I've made my suggestions to DJI to bring this feature back to 'Follow' mode.. but they don't agree with me on this... errr...
2017-3-21
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

It requires a minor change in behaviour the new system works. One reason for this is how it relates to having an effective collision avoidance system when having only front, top and bottom sensors.
2017-3-21
Use props
fans63b27dfa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4035026 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks Guys. I thought it was me going mad.

As single op I really need this to work like my old Inspire 1. Do you have a contact for DJI? I'm sure its a simple thing to add.

Thanks again!
2017-3-22
Use props
Electro-Nick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5989180 ft
United Kingdom

I'm puzzled how this affects you as a single operator and why it needs changing?

I usually fly as a single op and it hasn't affected what I can do in any way or form, I can pan the camera, and I can tilt the camera when I need to - I just change the mode from Follow to free and it works. When I'm done panning around, I switch back to Follow mode and the camera goes back to facing forward. Ive set the c1 button to toggle the Follow/free modes so I can do everything using the controller.
2017-3-22
Use props
ScooterC5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435052 ft
  • >>>
United States

what you have mentioned is exactly why I also would like to see the feature added back to Follow mode.  It's quite an unnecessary step to switch back and forth between follow mode and free mode for this feature.  Currently, there is no feature assigned to C1+Dial in Follow mode, so why not simply have it as an option, and avoid an unnecessary step in switching between modes all the time.
2017-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules