My great experience with Dji service
733 1 2017-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
john s
lvl.1
United States

After loading and updating everything into my new inspire 2, the weather was not going to let me fly . So I took the inspire 2 out side about 3 am, I was going to run the battery down untill weather permitted me to fly, It was really dark and the porch light was on behind me . I was moving the inspire real slow only 6 to 10 feet off the ground, when I hit a telephone pole , I didnt see it and didnt know I was that close to it,  I was ready to bring the inspire 2 back towards me but hit the telphone just as I was goint to bring it back. The damage was one broken arm and 3 propellers, and when the arm broke one if the propellers some how went into the air frame and broke and pulled out the wires to the camara mount totally  distroying it . I  retired a couple months ago so buying the inspire 2 was a little hard on me,  so I think you can understand how I was feeling. The camara was ok, but I had to get this fixed, I contacted Dji service and they sent a shipping label, and had the copter picked up, I received an email when it arrived at Dji service and a couple of days later received an email explaining the damage and the parts needed, exactly what I thought  it was going to be. I was really really surprised and relieved at the cost of repair, I paid online and the copter was sent back to me repaired, one to two days later. Yesterday was the first time I was able to test it out and and it flew great. I have 13 or more drones and this is the first time I have ever evan broke a propeller and it had to be on my new inspire 2.   I think Dji service is great and real affordable, I wouldnt give it a second thought to sending any of my copters in for repair if needed. I also have never had a problem, when contacting Dji I have always had fast service when I had a questions about something.
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's great to hear you're up and running again. Thanks for the positive feedback!
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules