Gimbal wheel exp/gain settings missing after update
1067 7 2017-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
popdrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88730 ft
United States

Updated all firmware including RC, and now the left wheel control of the gimbal is super slow moving up and down, and continues to move well after releasing the wheel.
What am I missing? I have poured over the settings and read everything I can find, and no luck. Any help appreciated.
2017-3-21
Use props
lolders
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

you know what, I was looking for it the other day and couldn't find it...
2017-3-21
Use props
popdrones
lvl.2
United States

lolders Posted at 2017-3-21 17:31
you know what, I was looking for it the other day and couldn't find it...

Yes good to know I am not crazy... how to you or anyone adjust the speed/sensitivity of the left wheel gimbal tilt? After the updates, mine is super slow and takes 3-4 seconds to stop after releasing the wheel, to the point where I cannot use it to shoot anything basically.
2017-3-22
Use props
Barry Goyette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14928 ft
  • >>>
United States

popdrones Posted at 2017-3-22 05:53
Yes good to know I am not crazy... how to you or anyone adjust the speed/sensitivity of the left wheel gimbal tilt? After the updates, mine is super slow and takes 3-4 seconds to stop after releasing the wheel, to the point where I cannot use it to shoot anything basically.

Mine is doing it too. I thought maybe it was a holdover from some custom settings I'd put in before the update, now it makes more sense.
2017-3-22
Use props
Altitude Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1488520 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys.

In DJI GO4, go to Gimbal Settings and then Advanced Settings.

You can change everything in here and save to 3 configurations.

R
2017-3-22
Use props
SPH*i2*
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322579 ft
United Kingdom

Very true ( R ) I think it would be an advantage to some if they practiced indoors with the DJI GO4 app. Checking all the different settings, and the i2 turned on without props, and just play around for a while.
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Altitude Drones is correct. If you still have response issues, try the following:

Reset the RC of presets:
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

Manually relink the RC:
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD.
*While keeping them pressed, press the wheel on the right side of the controller (ISO) and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.

2017-3-22
Use props
popdrones
lvl.2
United States

Ah! Thank you... I think the UI just confused me. All good. It's the little things sometimes.
2017-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules